Pre-wedding Parties

RSVP FOR BRIDAL SOWER

The RSVP date is June 28 for my bridal shower,  should my maid of honor give follow up calls to people who dont RSVP by this date? (Its @ a restaurant)

Re: RSVP FOR BRIDAL SOWER

• trix1223trix1223 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Of course.  Doesn't the restaurant need a head count?  Don't the people paying for the party need to know how much they're spending?
    "Trix, it's what they/our parents wanted. Why so judgemental? And why is your wedding date over a year and a half ago? And why do you not have a groom's name? And why have you posted over 12,000 posts? And why do you always say mean things to brides?" palegirl146
  • edited December 2011
    Yes. They need to plan for that number of people that are attending.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • SuMmErKuTiESuMmErKuTiE member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes, as pp's mentioned they need to know how many are coming so they can pay and plan accordingly. 
  • edited December 2011

Thank you ladies I thought so! Let me get numbers ready for her!

• edited December 2011
    Wait, wait, wait!  Don't you call them, it should be the host of the party that calls.  You're the bride, right?
  • angiems97angiems97 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes.  Have the MOH call them. It drives me crazy how people do not RSVP for showers, bachelorette parties, and weddings. Ugh!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011

Yes my MOH is hosting so she should do follow up calls after RSVP date, right? It bothers me to when people don't RSVP or they try to do it verbally, like I don't have enough to worry about!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards