Nevada-Las Vegas

Finally Decided to Post

I've been visting this forum for about a month and I'm finally going to post. All the post have been very informative and I enjoy the cohesiveness of the group. I'm getting married Oct. 12, 2013 at Mandalay Bay-Valley of the Falls and reception at The Mix lounge. I feel so far behind some of you because I don't have many things checked off my list. I do have my STD that I plan on sending out in January. Those are my only 3 checks. I just wanted to post because I foresee alot of questions coming your way from me.Innocent

Re: Finally Decided to Post

• congrats and welcome :)
  • Welcome!  You'll love Mix.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Welcome. And I think you are doing great so far. You have the ceremony site and THE MIX...go ahead girl.. you are good and plenty of time We are ALWAYS HERE.. tell us about you and ur FI and what else U've done..colors...do u have a dress.. CONGRATS!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Yay! Welcome!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    J + A [4-15-13] + JJ [1-22-14] 
  • Thanks for welcoming me. My FI and I got engaged July 5th 2012 in Orlando,FL.  We've been together a little over a 1 1/2 years.We both live in the Philadelphia area. I dont have colors yet. The picking of colors is proven to be a difficult task for me. I've been dress shopping 3 times haven't said yes to the dress just yet. Also, I'm in the process of losiing weight. Down 9 lbs so far. I'm probably up a few from all the holiday eating but I'll get back on track after the new year gets rolling. Oh yeah, I know my profile said that I've been a member since 1999 but that was when my sister was getting married and I joined because I was her maid of honor. Just to clear up any confusion.
  • Thanks for welcoming me. My FI and I got engaged July 5th 2012 in Orlando,FL.  We've been together a little over a 1 1/2 years.We both live in the Philadelphia area. I dont have colors yet. The picking of colors is proven to be a difficult task for me. I've been dress shopping 3 times haven't said yes to the dress just yet. Also, I'm in the process of losiing weight. Down 9 lbs so far. I'm probably up a few from all the holiday eating but I'll get back on track after the new year gets rolling. Oh yeah, I know my profile said that I've been a member since 1999 but that was when my sister was getting married and I joined because I was her maid of honor. Just to clear up any confusion.
  • Welcome!  Don't worry, I'm getting married the weekend before you and I don't have ANYTHING finalized yet!  MB & the Mix are high on our list of potential options, but we are still looking into the MGM Sky Lofts and the Aria as well because we love those hotels.  I look forward to talking with you more as we both get more into the details and the planning process.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards