Nevada-Las Vegas

cakes, help

hey girls, so i need ure help, just from reading posts it seems like freeds and lv cakes are very popular and there's a lot of great reviews.. maggianos (where my reception is) now uses cake creatiions?!?!? havent heard anything about them and their website isnt that great. i dont need to have my cake go towards my room min b/c we will meet it in other ways but i just thought it'd be easier to use maggianos prefferred vendor that way they could set everything up....give me ure opinions on cakes!!!! i really want mine to taste good!!

Re: cakes, help

• edited December 2011
    We used Freed's, who I guess is not a preferred vendor, but Maggiano's still handled everything. We initially ordered our cake through Freed's and then let the staff at Maggiano's know about it. We payed for the cake through Maggiano's, and they took care of delivery and set up.

Our cake had 3 tiers: lemon with raspberry buttercream filling, marble with Bailey's mousse filling, and cheesecake. I loved them all! HTH!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • SunnyCanadianSunnyCanadian member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out Creations Bakery on Facebook, its way more updated than the website! That's who we're using for our cake at Maggiano's, and not just because we can use it towards our room minimum...

I sent my inspiration cake pic to both Creations and LV Cakes saying that I did NOT want any fondant, and Creations was the only one who said I could have my cake using just buttercream. She also had just done a cake like my inspiration picture so I took it as a sign!
    BFP #1 MM/C discovered at 8w2d, loss 11/18/11
    I'll hold you in my heart until I hold you in heaven
    BFP #2 7/7/12, EDD 3/14/13, stick baby stick!
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards