New Hampshire

Fun Restaurant in Portsmouth??!?

Hi Girls!
This isn't related to MY wedding but my fiance is planning a bachelor party with about 9 guys and they want to get dinner in Portsmouth. Any recommendations for a fun place for guys, not too fancy, maybe even with an outdoor deck..?
I'm not familiar with the area and from the little research I have done online, I know there is the Portsmouth Brewery..? Anyone been there?!
They are definitely your typical beer drinking guys, and I know my fiance wants a place that has some sort of "wow"/ cool factor, but nothing overally expensive!
What to you girls think??
Thanks!
Nikki

Re: Fun Restaurant in Portsmouth??!?

• FireDancer04FireDancer04 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

-Portsmouth Gas Light
    -Blue Mermaid

for Bars I recommend The Coat of Arms, it's an Enligh style Pub and I'm sure they will love it.

• DrPB2b13DrPB2b13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Depending on just how "into" beer they are, there's also the Redhook Brewery in Portsmouth - they not only have a pub with good food and featuring all of their beers, but they do give both public and private tours of the brewery.
    Mrs. Abbe Peanut Butter || Planning Bio
    June 2012 February Signature: Favorite picture of you & FI
  • edited December 2011
    The portsmouth brewery is pretty good.  It isn't overly fancy, but has good food and plenty of beer options.  There is a garage closeby, and if they are looking for a club the gaslight isn't far.  I also like the redhook brewery, but it isn't near downtown at all.  It is over near pease(the old airforce base).  I definitely recommend the portsmouth brewery.
    ~~Sabrina~~ Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • MrsR0511MrsR0511 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Poco's Bowe Street Cantina has great food and a great atmosphere. The have a bar downstairs and they have an outdoor option. We had dinner there before my friends bachelorette party it was fun and there was good music too.
    BFP 9/4/12 EDD 5/9/13 missed m/c 10/10/12 BFP 2/26/13 EDD 10/29/13 BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards