Florida-South Florida

Happy Friday! And Halloween!

Sooo happy it's Friday! What are you're weekend plans? Anyone dressing up?

Tonight I'm meeting a friend for drinks. Tomorrow fi and I need to finish up our costumes to go out Saturday night to some bars with some friends and first go see their new apt! We are also carving our pumpkin tomorrow - so late I know. Sunday is relaxing and family dinner and Monday we are dressing up and going to the Halloween parade downtown. Haven't been in years, should be fun :) we are going this year as the devil (because I have the red wig from our dress as your drink party a few weeks ago) and God.
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Happy Friday! And Halloween!

• edited December 2011
    Happy Friday!  FI and I went to a halloween party last weekend so we won't be dressing up this weekend.

Tonight we're meeting with our caterer to finalize the menu.

Tomorrow I have to work. (boo!)  But at least I get to get all dressed up. :)

Suday I plan on doing absolutely nothing. lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker ">
  • FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    TGIF ladies!!

Tonight: I'm super sick so we'll just be relaxing.
    Tomorrow: more relaxing!!
    Sunday: work. :(
    Monday: HALLOWEEN!! We aren't dressing up because FI will be home late but we are giving out candy and watching scary movies. :)

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Martica14Martica14 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WOO HOOO Happy Friday!!!!

Tonigh: Zumba classes after work and then going home to rest with FI
    Tomorrow: Michaels (to buy something wedding related with the coupon) lol, manicure appointment, and then ssiter's 16th birthday party!!!
    Sunday: Honeymoon research with FI! Hopefully we find something we like :)

Hope everyone has an amazing weekend!!!
    Martica and David Daisypath Anniversary tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker image Website: http://davidandmartica.weebly.com
  • plswitzeplswitze member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tonight: carving pumpkins and watching scary movies!! (not too scary though, I'm a baby!)
    Tomorrow: throwing a halloween party and going as little red riding hood and fi is dressing up as the Big Bad Wolf dressed as Grandma! (going to be so funny!)
    Sunday: hopefully not going to be spent hungover... maybe going on the water taxi in ft. lauderdale to see all the mega yachts in town for the boat show!

i love weekends. :)
    *My Planning Bio* *UPDATED 1-18-2012*
    South FL March siggy: Fave Registry Item
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Hi Ladies :)

Tonight: I have a midterm at school and then drinking wine and going to bed early sounds good to me

Tomorrow: Carving pumpkins with FI and sis and her bf. Dinner at home and perhaps watching a movie. There is a halloween party we're invited to but I don't think were going because we never put an effort into a costume

Sunday: Nothing!! So excited to have a lazy day.

Monday: Working and no halloween plans :(

Tuesday: LEAVE FOR NYC!!! I am super excited! I'm sure some of you remember when I posted about places to go in NYC and I think we're going to a lot of places you girls reccommended! I'm sooo looking forward to the cold weather and seeing my old roommate.
    *February Siggy*
    <3 Favorite Picture of me and my man <3 <br>Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Pamela - it's supposed to snow here this weekend! So so cold! I'm sure your friend you're visiting told you but coming from Florida I'm already over it!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • LindsA90410LindsA90410 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tonight: We are meeting with the Deacon and the Music Director to go over the ceremony! Then I am having a girls night with all but 2 of my bridesmaids!

Tomorrow: Voluteering at our church's yard sale. Then going shopping with my sister, mom, and FMIL. We have a lots of wedding stuff to do! Then going to a Halloween party!

Sunday: Volunteering/Going to church and then work till close!

Monday: Work all day and then I think we are having some people over to our house to Halloween!

Hope you girls have a wonderful weekend!! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards