June 2013 Weddings

TK has been smoking something again...

I can't see new threads...and I know they are there because I commented on them earlier today...the latest one I can see is the "drinking at your wedding" post...Is it screwed up for ya'll too?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: TK has been smoking something again...

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2013-weddings_tk-has-been-smoking-something-again?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:f30b0bfc-508d-415c-bf59-ab83e327da37Discussion:fc7b1f25-f965-4a96-a68d-717b4b64546aPost:bd985bdd-dfca-4c13-b262-5eb8b97dcbe0">TK has been smoking something again...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I can't see new threads...and I know they are there because I commented on them earlier today...the latest one I can see is the "drinking at your wedding" post...Is it screwed up for ya'll too?
    Posted by SugarFoote[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Ditto! Totally messed up.

</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Ha, glad it isn't just me. I'm on meds to try and knock a massive cold and thought I was losing my mind. Since TK is acting up again I might as well take another nap! :) 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Haha, serisouly! I logged on and was like "whoa, someone went through and killed a crapload of threads on us". Glad it's not just me. TK is kind of quirky sometimes. 
                                                                                  Follow Me on Pinterest
  • This is kinda bummers... where did all of the new threads go? 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I wish whatever the problem is that they'd resolve it. Sucks.
                                                                                  Follow Me on Pinterest
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2013-weddings_tk-has-been-smoking-something-again?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:f30b0bfc-508d-415c-bf59-ab83e327da37Discussion:fc7b1f25-f965-4a96-a68d-717b4b64546aPost:b667f2a1-0136-4f59-a897-c6b0815f7366">Re: TK has been smoking something again...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I wish whatever the problem is that they'd resolve it. Sucks.
    Posted by cnf2013[/QUOTE]

<div>Ditto! Sh!t happens though I guess. Wonder if the lost threads will ever return.</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Yes TK has been eating posts. We have several gone from the Dallas Ft. Worth board. TK was very hungry.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Yeah it's an ongoing issue unfortunately :(  (It's not me I swear LOL)

The issue has already been raised on the mod board so TK definitely knows about it.

As for restoring threads, I highly doubt we'll get all back. With the last glitch last month we still can't view all the threads (ie. last month's siggy challenge threads)
    June '13 - Cake!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Books read in 2013 - 0/25
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards