Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions

Lace hoops or no lace hoops? PIP

So, we are getting married under these two gorgeous trees...... no one will be allowed to park behind the trees (like in the picture) and there won't be a picnic table back there either....so should i leave the gap open to see the grapevines and field through it..or should i fill it wil the lace filled embroidery hoops with fishing line and having them at diff heights behind us?

thanks ladies!!!!!

ANd yes, my FH was being a HUGE nerd :P  (we made a stop by to get some wine and i wanted to take some pics for proportion and decorating ideas) hahahahha i love him!

~Brandi~ Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Lace hoops or no lace hoops? PIP

• i love the lace hoop idea!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Yes, I love this idea. They are easy to make. Just do not buy stretchy lace, it doesn't turn out so well.

• I do like the look of the hoops, but my concern would be that they would rotate and all be sideways which wouldn't be as pretty or that it would be windy and they would tangle up or something. I do tend to be a worrywart about things sometimes though! They are pretty, but I don't think you NEED them at all since the area will look nice enough without cars and the picnic table. Smile
    Photobucket photo 899306-2148.jpg
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Coops baby : I understand! That's why I would anchor them with fishing line at the base... Although them twisting n turning might look kinda pretty :
    ~Brandi~ Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I say go with the hoops. That is a gorgeous idea!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_ceremony-ideas_lace-hoops-or-no-lace-hoops-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:10Discussion:50339d6e-5438-48ef-85b5-ed49f5593c4aPost:02b421ad-8200-4253-8f48-ccb66b7a2e70">Re:Lace hoops or no lace hoops? PIP</a>:
    [QUOTE]Coops baby : I understand! That's why I would anchor them with fishing line at the base... Although them twisting n turning might look kinda pretty :
    Posted by MrsBeeGee2B[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>Aahhhh. Didn't realize they would be attached at both ends, that would make a difference! And yes, they porobaly look really neat twisting and turning. Do it!</div>
    Photobucket photo 899306-2148.jpg
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • What a great idea!  I did something similar but with the lace over balloons (and then popped the balloons) to make hollow lace balls.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards