Massachusetts-Boston

Looking for an affordable and yummy restaurant for rehersal dinner by West Brookflueld/Sturbridge ar

Any suggestions apprechiated!

Re: Looking for an affordable and yummy restaurant for rehersal dinner by West Brookflueld/Sturbridge ar

• Not sure how affordable it is but the Salem Cross Inn is a nice place in West Brookfield. Also, try the western MA board for more suggestions.
  • Are you getting married at Salem Cross by any chance?  I am! And I think that's the only place in W. Brookfield.  BT's smokehouse in Sturbridge is supposed to be amazing, but they don't have enough seating.  You could have them cater to somewhere in the area.  When my wedding gets closer, I'm going to call Hyland Orchards and see how much it is to rent their pavillion.  Publick House is another option.  I'm not familar with any other restaurants in that area.  Let me know how you make out! 
  • Yes, I am getting married at the Salem Cross Inn! Thanks for your suggestions, I will keep you posted!
  • I'm getting married at the Publick house in Sturbridge, the food at the tasting was great! They also have some private rooms, depending on the size of your party, so you're not stuck in the main restaurant with everyone else. I've heard really good things about Rovezzi's, but have never been there. BT's is AMAZING if you're looking for bbq, but you'd need to find a place for them to cater to.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I've heard good things about Rovezzi's as well, also there's Cedar Street Grille.  There's also the Ugly Duckling (which I think is now the Swan and the Duck).  I have heard good things about 420 Main Street too.  If you want sushi there's Kaizen (not sure if they have anything else on the menu).

Do you have any specifics about what kind of food you're looking for? I may be able to suggest more with more info!
  • wow - thanks ladies!!!  Sara - italian is always good ; )
  • Alright, in Ware (about 15 minutes from Salem Cross) is Teresa's.  My family and I usually do take out pizza but we've done meals (portions are huge).  Not sure how it would work with a larger party.  I think prices are pretty good too.

Here's the link: http://www.teresasrestaurantware.com/

Hope everything works out! Keep us posted!
  • I've had more than one bad experience at Cedar Street. :(  I'd also suggest the Tavern at Old Sturbridge Village.  They have several different rooms available and I was pleased with the RD I was at!
  • Not sure if you are coming mass pike but there are plenty of restaurants in Sturbridge ... Rovezzis(Italian ) Kazain (sushi ) .. The Thai place ( my personal fave ) there's a Chinese buffet place I have never been ... The swan the duck .. The publick house .. A new restaurant veritas ?? The Sturbridge host hotel also has one but I'm not sure the name In west Brookfield there's a few pizza places and ye olde tavern
  • We are having ours at Fin and Tales in Southbridge, the food is great and the price is right! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards