Snarky Brides

Good morning, here's your sign.

I was nearly hit head on in my parking ramp this morning by some winner come down the wrong direction (it's a one way parking ramp).

Friday can come now, please.
panther

Re: Good morning, here's your sign.

• Oh no! Parking ramps are dangerous!
  • Literally turned the corner and HELLO!  I mean, how do you even go down in that direction?  And he looked at me like I was the idiot.

Meh.
    panther
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_good-morning-heres-sign?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:c3fa1197-0d9e-46c4-95fc-39ff40005573Post:98685d55-c184-4b65-bf17-ddcdd33514ac">Re: Good morning, here's your sign.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Literally turned the corner and HELLO!  I mean, how do you even go down in that direction?  And he looked at me like I was the idiot. Meh.
    Posted by AllAboutTheBenjamin[/QUOTE]

Dont you just love that? Like <strong>you</strong> have to be the dumba$$.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Did you throw him the WTF hand? That's my favorite.
  • I did kinda give him a "wtf" look.  And when I was walking to the the entrance to the building I heard Walt, the parking attendant, scolding the guy for coming down the wrong way.

"This is a one way parking ramp, sir.  You need to turn around.  You could seriously hurt someone."

Love him.
    panther
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_good-morning-heres-sign?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:c3fa1197-0d9e-46c4-95fc-39ff40005573Post:36940014-5ecc-422f-93f8-f25c8251c7c9">Re: Good morning, here's your sign.</a>:
    [QUOTE]I did kinda give him a "wtf" look.  And when I was walking to the the entrance to the building I heard Walt, the parking attendant, scolding the guy for coming down the wrong way. "<strong>This is a one way parking ramp, sir.  You need to turn around.  You could seriously hurt someone."</strong> Love him.
    Posted by AllAboutTheBenjamin[/QUOTE]

Ha ha!  Idiot.

I hate it when people screw up while driving and then get pissed at you.  I had a guy hit me once, while he was driving in REVERSE on the HIGHWAY, then get out of his car and scream "You'd better have insurance!"  ...Right.

Books read in 2012: 21/50

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Oh lord. I hate those people. I get them all the time downtown driving the wrong way on a one way street. Honking and flipping me off because I am going the RIGHT way. Wonder why there are no street signs, or more importantly- stop signs??? Duh.
    I also almost got hit at a 4 way stop downtown, (with flashing red lights!) by some idiot in a mercedes going about 45 in a 25 limit, blowing through the 4 way stop. And she had the nerve to honk at me! I wanted to chase her down.
  • The parking lot at my gym is a one way too.  I was waiting to turn out when this dude coming in off the street was trying to turn in - but since I was there, there was no room.  He gave me a look like, "what gives?"  I pointed to the sign right next to me that said "Exit only" and the dude threw up his hands and gave me a look like I was the ass in the situation.
    panther
  • H and I were driving down the street last week when some lady pulled out of a side street right in front of us, forcing us to either slam on our brakes or slam into her back end.  I beeped at her so she threw her arms up in the air and started waving them around.  I'm sure she was also cussing me out, but my windows were up so I can't prove that.  She then pulled over into the turning lane and slammed on her brakes while still waving her arms in the air.  We pulled up next to her and as we passed H and I threw our arms up in the air and started waving them around, which made her even more crazy.  We drove away laughing hysterically, though.
    kd.joseph's wish is my command
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_good-morning-heres-sign?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:c3fa1197-0d9e-46c4-95fc-39ff40005573Post:65172ef3-9a52-487b-af01-fef0ebf3564b">Re: Good morning, here's your sign.</a>:
    [QUOTE]H and I were driving down the street last week when some lady pulled out of a side street right in front of us, forcing us to either slam on our brakes or slam into her back end.  I beeped at her so she threw her arms up in the air and started waving them around.  I'm sure she was also cussing me out, but my windows were up so I can't prove that.  She then pulled over into the turning lane and slammed on her brakes while still waving her arms in the air.  We pulled up next to her and as we passed H and I threw our arms up in the air and started waving them around, which made her even more crazy.  We drove away laughing hysterically, though.
    Posted by betrothed123[/QUOTE]

Awesome!  That's crazy! But this blows me away laughing and laughing even harder :)

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Miss K ~
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_good-morning-heres-sign?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:c3fa1197-0d9e-46c4-95fc-39ff40005573Post:7257d120-134a-47b4-9257-f08b7e2abe06">Re: Good morning, here's your sign.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Good morning, here's your sign. : Awesome!  That's crazy! But this blows me away laughing and laughing even harder :)
    Posted by kpwedkk[/QUOTE]
    I can be a bitch sometimes.  I like to rile people up when they're acting a fool.  It amuses me.
    kd.joseph's wish is my command
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_good-morning-heres-sign?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:c3fa1197-0d9e-46c4-95fc-39ff40005573Post:65172ef3-9a52-487b-af01-fef0ebf3564b">Re: Good morning, here's your sign.</a>:
    [QUOTE]H and I were driving down the street last week when some lady pulled out of a side street right in front of us, forcing us to either slam on our brakes or slam into her back end.  I beeped at her so she threw her arms up in the air and started waving them around.  I'm sure she was also cussing me out, but my windows were up so I can't prove that.  She then pulled over into the turning lane and slammed on her brakes while still waving her arms in the air.  We pulled up next to her and as we passed H and I threw our arms up in the air and started waving them around, which made her even more crazy.  We drove away laughing hysterically, though.

This is awesome :) 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_good-morning-heres-sign?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:c3fa1197-0d9e-46c4-95fc-39ff40005573Post:d30e80f7-b0a9-4ecf-a449-6031b14114c3">Re: Good morning, here's your sign.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Good morning, here's your sign. : I can be a bitch sometimes.  I like to rile people up when they're acting a fool.  It amuses me.

I definitely do the same thing. 

AATB- SAME THING happened to me today, but on a single lane, one-way street to work instead of a garage.  The guy started honking at me and flipped me off.  I just stopped and made him back up the whole hill.  Granted, it was confusing thanks to construction, but he did have to drive around a barricade. idiots.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_good-morning-heres-sign?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:c3fa1197-0d9e-46c4-95fc-39ff40005573Post:fe68d4e2-4b90-4cca-8681-e2a96b967d89">Re: Good morning, here's your sign.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Good morning, here's your sign. : I definitely do the same thing.  AATB- SAME THING happened to me today, but on a single lane, one-way street to work instead of a garage.  The guy started honking at me and flipped me off.  I just stopped and made him back up the whole hill.  Granted, it was confusing thanks to construction, but he did have to drive around a barricade. idiots.
    Posted by Steph0871[/QUOTE]

Well, holy shiit on a stick, Steph (haha, alliteration).  Maybe your guy and my guy drank from the same cup of stupid this morning.
    panther
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards