Massachusetts

Wedding Dress Stores? Outdoor wedding Boho style a plus

Hi, I am getting married and having reception in August outside so I am looking for a breathable more casual dress. Idealy it would be made of natural fabrics, cotton, bamboo, hemp, silk.... 

Does anyone know of any stores that have dresses made of natural fabrics out here in western ma? Or just stores that sell dresses that are more casual than usual wedding attire? I don't care if dress is white or not, I just want a lovely dress that I can feel and look awesome in. Boho/hippie style a plus

I live in North Adams but will travel around Berkshires and farther if necessary.

Thanks!

Re: Wedding Dress Stores? Outdoor wedding Boho style a plus

• bpphoto785bpphoto785 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Maybe try Etsy or JCrew or Ann Taylor? Some department stores like Nordstrom have bridal collections... not that there's a Norstrom in the Berkshires! They might be a better bet than the more traditional designers for natural fabric dresses.
    May '12 Nesties
    March Siggy Challenge: Furbaby
    MARRIED!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    You may want to ask over on attire for recs of wedding dress designers that offer dresses in alternative fabrics and go from those designers' sites to find bridal shops near you that sell them.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for the tips! I will check those out.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards