Pennsylvania

Venues in the Lehigh Valley area?!

Hi everyone!  I need help finding a venue that doesn't cost an arm and a leg!  We would like to get married in June 2014.  I'm trying to find somewhere where we can have the ceremony (outdoors) and reception in the same place.  Our guest list is around 130 people as of now, but I think we're going to try to make it smaller, more so around 75 people? 
Please send any suggestions :)

Re: Venues in the Lehigh Valley area?!

• I'm not sure exactly what an arm and a leg cost, but we're getting married at the Shawnee Inn and I've found them to be extremely reasonable for what you get.  The grounds are beautiful and Simone (the venue coordinator) has been fantastic to work with.
  • We're getting married at Vintage at Morgan Hill Country Club in Easton- ceremony and reception all at one spot and it's beautiful! Their coordinator, Bradley, has been a joy to work with and has been SUPER accomodating to all our requests to keep within our budget. They have an amazing package too.
  • I am getting married Nov 10th 2012..I have  no venue yet.. but I looked around and found a few that I liked..The Meadows in Hellertown Pa..The Barn House Village in Bath Pa has a nice gazebo and a package that includes an 5 hr open bar and everything from a hotel suite to an ice sulpture for $85 per person not including tax..so far this was the best deal..Hope I was able to help good luck to you..and congradulations..

• Check out SteelStacks in Bethlehem PA. We are planning our ceremony (outside) and reception at this venue. As long as you are open to a friday or sunday wedding you wont have to spend too much on the venue itself. ( I beleive we are paying $200 per hr)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards