Rhode Island

Cheapie Nail Salon in Newport?

Hi!

I'm getting married in Newport on Dec 19th and need a cheapie type nail salon for friday th 18th for two of my girls and myself.  We are doing the expensive salon for our hair, but nails I'm fine with not paying 70 bucks for a pedicure.  I'm not from Newport, so I was wondering if anyone could recommend a place in Newport?  It has to be in Newport b/c we are tight on time and coming from the Hyatt on Goat Island.  Usually spend about $50 for mani/pedi and that's what I'm looking for.  Thanks!

Re: Cheapie Nail Salon in Newport?

• RoyalOrientRoyalOrient member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Would going to a neighboring city/town be okay? I understand you are are tight on time but an inexpensive nail salon in Newport is rare. Otherwise I suggest you get a pedicure before the day of if possible to save on time and money (find a different salon) and than do your nails at like Star Nails in Newport. Prices listed on the site.

http://www.starnailsri.com/
  • edited December 2011
    We used Star Nails in Middletown for my best friend's bachelorette party (we didn't have time to do nails together before the wedding).  They were inexpensive and did a good job, my pedicure lasted 3 weeks! (My mani wasn't as good, but I have never been able to get a mani without having acryilcs that made it longer thna 4 days).  If I remember correctly, the manis were $15 or $20 and the pedis were $40. 

There's also a Star Nails in Newport, but I haven't been to that one.

HTH
  • edited December 2011
    Angel Nails on Broadway in Newport is the best place to go.  I have been going there for years and wont go anywhere else now. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards