Louisiana-New Orleans

renting/buying table linen for our wedding reception

Hey ladies! Does anyone have ivory linen that they would like to sell or does anyone have any recommendations of a place where I can either buy or rent ivory table linens for our reception (hopefully for an affordable price)?

Thanks!!

Re: renting/buying table linen for our wedding reception

• What is your price range?  What size and shape linens?
  • I would need linens for both 60" round and 30" round tables.  I am not really sure what to expect as far as pricing but I would say maybe a couple/few hundred dollars? Do you know what they normally cost?
  • RYLZRYLZ member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited January 2012

I know you can rent standard sizes (like yours) from New Orleans Party Rental starting at $7 each.  I bought my own linens at www.efavormart.com for about the same price.  They have a wide variety and very reasonable prices.

• We bought ours from weddinglinendirect.com, all for about 200-300 If you are interested in champagne satin, I've got it ;)
  • FWIW, the quote I got for ivory linens from the event rental company I am using (I ultimately opted for a pattern as opposed to the ivory) was $15.00 for each 120" round (to use for 60" round table, will go all the way to floor).  Seems high compared to what pp have quoted.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_louisiana-new-orleans_rentingbuying-table-linen-wedding-reception?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:84Discussion:f0fbd7c4-52bb-4179-a677-9e8c8b640220Post:909c269e-5791-4315-9400-7fc8a0318047">Re: renting/buying table linen for our wedding reception</a>:
    [QUOTE]FWIW, the quote I got for ivory linens from the event rental company I am using (I ultimately opted for a pattern as opposed to the ivory) was $15.00 for each 120" round (to use for 60" round table, will go all the way to floor).  Seems high compared to what pp have quoted.
    Posted by NO2012[/QUOTE]

Patterns and special colors can cost more but in general, I dind't find any vendors whose rental price beat the purchase price I could find online.
  • In Response to Re: renting/buying table linen for our wedding reception : Patterns and special colors can cost more but in general, I dind't find any vendors whose rental price beat the purchase price I could find online.
    Posted by bezlu[/QUOTE]

That quote was for the ivory.  My patterned linens are about double the cost.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Yes, these rental prices are nuts.  I was quoted as high as $35 per table cloth for crinkle taffeta, so I bought my own at $18 each and figure I can try to sell them afterwards but still almost half the price of renting even if I can't sell them.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards