Massachusetts-Boston

Epic photographer

I think I have asked before but I am looking for a great photog for epic only.  I want to spend about $400.00 no more.  However, since we are going in town for this we want them to be pretty great.  Thanks in advance.

Re: Epic photographer

• edited December 2011
    Lol....I had to read your whole post twice before I realized that you were looking for a photographer for engagement pics.  I was thinking to myself, of course she wants her pics to be epic.  Everyone wants their pics to be epic!

Sorry, I don't have any suggestions for you.  Just thought others might not realize that epic = e-pic.
  • edited December 2011
    LOL, I thought you meant epic too :)

A friend of mine recently started her business and is working on building up her portfolio, so her prices are pretty affordable.  Here's her website if you're interested:

Kristen & Matt - June 27, 2008
    We're married!

My Bio
  • edited December 2011
    We love our e-pics. We used David Bibeault. Not sure how much he charges because it was part of our package but his packages are very reasonable.
  • m4150m4150 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Both of these photographers would be great and are reasonable.

jiveman.com

lcurtiphotos.com

Good luck
  • edited December 2011
    we just had our e-pics done on saturday, so i haven't seen the results yet, but helen makadia was great to work with. (we got our pics for free from a contest, but the session was valued at $400) she spent over 3 hours with us going all over the waterfront, north end and greenway areas.

a friend had also recommended erica ferrone photography.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Shannon Sorenson. She did the pics in my bio under the "more cute pics" link. She is simply fabulous.

http://www.shannonsorensenphotography.com/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards