Wedding Etiquette Forum

Re: NSFW but OMGLOL

• oh my.  that made me blush a little!
    Photobucket
  • Ok ricks, now I want king cake, but I guess I'll look at the link first..
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Hahaha this is awesome.
    imageimage
    Our Story MAJORLY UPDATED 8/6/09
    Wouldn't it be nice to live together in the kind of world where we belong?
  • Sarah I am having some Sunday ;P

• Show the link to your FIs/Husbands. They will like.
  • I had a piece of king cake this week and it was delish - no baby though.  Those pics were disturbing - especially the angels/choir boys. :/
  • Hahaha, that's terrible! I am disturbed by the big, round rosiness of the little angels' mouths as well. Just wrong. But dickaroni = hilarious.

Taco cat: Always a palindrome. ALWAYS, okay J&K?

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
  • That's pretty funny. I think that of those are photoshopped, but it's still funny.
  • A king cake with no baby!!!!!! Whaaaaaaat!!!!!??? Okay I am overacting  lol.
  • Oh great. Another website I will waste my time on, pointing at pictures of weenies like a 5 year old.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_nsfw-but-omglol?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:92ff2465-0b60-43de-a636-8f317832ee5fPost:70c0befe-e08d-4a22-a2b5-1a0f5dfc0325">Re: NSFW but OMGLOL</a>:
    [QUOTE]That's pretty funny. I think that of those are photoshopped, but it's still funny.
    Posted by JessAndTrav[/QUOTE]
    Noooooooo
  • IDK what King Cake even is.

::runs out in embarassment::
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_nsfw-but-omglol?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:92ff2465-0b60-43de-a636-8f317832ee5fPost:b77b1f6f-16f0-4000-be4b-234e3dedd1ec">Re: NSFW but OMGLOL</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh great. Another website I will waste my time on, pointing at pictures of weenies like a 5 year old.
    Posted by RachNRich[/QUOTE]

Hey it has vags and boobs too!
  • It's like a big cinnamon roll with icing and colored sugar on it. It can having filling too like cream cheese.
  • I think King Cake is for Mardi Gras? I'm not sure though... anyone else know?

Taco cat: Always a palindrome. ALWAYS, okay J&K?

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
  • Yep, it's for Mardi Gras. Mardi Gras has started down here.
  • King cake with no plastic baby just isn't king cake. I can't get a decent one here, so I might try to make one. I think my sister has a good recipe. I hate to pay shipping to get one from home, but I crave that texture.

Mardi Gras is a week from Tuesday. I miss it. Our little town has the best one, with drunk guys chasing chickens and greased pigs. Oh, how I miss it!!

Oh, and the link is hilarious. I'll show FI when he's done raiding. i wouldn't be surprised if one of those pics ends up in his siggy.
  • Sarah what town are you from? I was from Destrehan.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_nsfw-but-omglol?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:92ff2465-0b60-43de-a636-8f317832ee5fPost:99785eb2-f482-48ab-8ea9-cc30b44317f8">Re: NSFW but OMGLOL</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: NSFW but OMGLOL : Hey it has vags and boobs too!
    Posted by ricksang[/QUOTE]

I know! But apparently I find weeniers to be super funny.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm from Church Point. I-10 exit 87. Go 9 miles north and don't blink.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_nsfw-but-omglol?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:92ff2465-0b60-43de-a636-8f317832ee5fPost:3c41afed-97b3-4c7a-8e90-5accfc681dad">Re: NSFW but OMGLOL</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: NSFW but OMGLOL : I know! But apparently I find weeniers to be super funny.
    Posted by RachNRich[/QUOTE]

They are funnier looking for sure!
  • Wow I have zero idea where that is lol!
  • Now I know what I'm doing with my Friday night, because apparently I'm 12.
  • My favorite is the HUGE tree lady on page 5. How is that even possible?
    Hmm, I want to make king cake...it would be perfect for superbowl on sunday with all my new orleans friends.
  • Hey, sometimes it's okay to act 12!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_nsfw-but-omglol?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:92ff2465-0b60-43de-a636-8f317832ee5fPost:3e6eb3ef-e45f-45bb-be12-e234cea3c3cf">Re: NSFW but OMGLOL</a>:
    [QUOTE]Wow I have zero idea where that is lol!
    Posted by ricksang[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I expected that reaction! Its in the middle of nowhere, about 15 miles east of Lafayette, in the middle of cajun country. I know where Destrehan is, though.
  • Rick just came in and asked me WTF my problem was because I'm sitting here giggling like a 12 yr old boy!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_nsfw-but-omglol?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:92ff2465-0b60-43de-a636-8f317832ee5fPost:7a333227-897f-46b8-9c39-77e3d64d1caa">Re: NSFW but OMGLOL</a>:
    [QUOTE]Rick just came in and asked me WTF my problem was because I'm sitting here giggling like a 12 yr old boy!
    Posted by Jill9288[/QUOTE]

Did you show him what you were laughing at? OMG we are all very immature, heh.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards