• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
May 2011 Weddings

Hello!!!

Hey all my May 2011 brides! 

I've posted on here before, but then moved cross country and finally got settled down. How's the wedding planning going? I feel like I have nothing done yet, but we're only having 25 guests so there's not too much planning to do.

I promise I'll be on here more! Good luck to everyone!!

Anniversary

Re: Hello!!!

• I moved from Chicago to San Diego, and I love it here!!!

I live in Tierrasanta (I guess, that's what all my co-workers tell me)
    I love the Mission Valley area, I wanted to move there, but we moved to Tierrasanta to be closer to BIL and SIL.
    What's the best thing to do in San Diego? I feel like I always end up going to Pacific Beach or Coronado to check it out. I want to try something new!!

Anniversary
  • Hi and welcome back! Chicago misses you! Are you getting married out in CA or in Chicago?
  • Uneek-  I just moved here in June too!! I love the Gaslamp, I've gone there a few times and loved it! Let's definetely talk! My email is [email protected]

And I'm getting married back in Illinois, at my In-Law's gorgeous house!

Aimers-- I miss Chicago but I like living in San Diego! Nice and warm!! I'm going back next month for a week, and I hope it snows while I'm there
    Anniversary
  • Welcome back!!!  I'm in Kansas and am moving to Arkansas so I don't know anything about the places you're name lol.  But good luck!!

CW Siggy : Favorite Flower
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Any and all God created. Each one is a masterpiece. :)

I'm married!! As of May 1st, 2011. :)

Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • Welcome back! For what it's worth I would like to go to San Diego sometime to watch a chargers game!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards