May 2011 Weddings

Hello!!!

Hey all my May 2011 brides! 

I've posted on here before, but then moved cross country and finally got settled down. How's the wedding planning going? I feel like I have nothing done yet, but we're only having 25 guests so there's not too much planning to do.

I promise I'll be on here more! Good luck to everyone!!

Anniversary

Re: Hello!!!

• I moved from Chicago to San Diego, and I love it here!!!

I live in Tierrasanta (I guess, that's what all my co-workers tell me)
    I love the Mission Valley area, I wanted to move there, but we moved to Tierrasanta to be closer to BIL and SIL.
    What's the best thing to do in San Diego? I feel like I always end up going to Pacific Beach or Coronado to check it out. I want to try something new!!

Anniversary
  • Hi and welcome back! Chicago misses you! Are you getting married out in CA or in Chicago?
  • Uneek-  I just moved here in June too!! I love the Gaslamp, I've gone there a few times and loved it! Let's definetely talk! My email is [email protected]

And I'm getting married back in Illinois, at my In-Law's gorgeous house!

Aimers-- I miss Chicago but I like living in San Diego! Nice and warm!! I'm going back next month for a week, and I hope it snows while I'm there
    Anniversary
  • Welcome back!!!  I'm in Kansas and am moving to Arkansas so I don't know anything about the places you're name lol.  But good luck!!

CW Siggy : Favorite Flower
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Any and all God created. Each one is a masterpiece. :)

I'm married!! As of May 1st, 2011. :)

Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • Welcome back! For what it's worth I would like to go to San Diego sometime to watch a chargers game!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards