Kentucky-Louisville

So excited! Booked photog & venue!

Hey everyone!

I am sooooooo excited!  After what seems like a forever long search for a photographer, I finally found one I love!  I met with about 6 and the only one I really 'clicked' with (I tried to keep all of your wonderful advice in mind) is Amanda Egan .  She actually just moved here from Cincinnati & is kind of new to the area.  Although, that made me a bit hesitant, her pictures were absolutely gorgeous.  I found her through a friend who used her in Cincinnati.  We already booked our e-session, so I will let you all know how it goes!  If anyone is still looking, I really think your should check her out - www.amandaeganblog.com

& I also booked Historic Locust Grove!  They are sooooo awesome and nice! They even have tables and chairs that they will let you use for your event.  I feel like this process is finally moving along!  Have a nice day, ladies!

Re: So excited! Booked photog & venue!

• ZachandMereZachandMere member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay congrats!  It feels so good when you can check things off!
  • inkygirlinkygirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!  Locust Grove is a beautiful venue!  Where are you doing the reception?  I was at a wedding there back in 2009 and the reception was in a tent off to the side.  We went through one of the little square quads for cocktails and then out the side and over to the tent.  It was awesome!
  • edited December 2011
    Hey Inky!

I am actually doing that exact set up.  The wedding will be in the garden right behind the welcome center with a tent set up to the side.  The patio will be for cocktail hour & dancing as well.  I went to a wedding there last year as well & I fell in love with it.  I knew then that I had to have it!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards