Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Todd - Bently & Wilson

Hey ladies,

I'm excited and wanted to share with someone that I booked Todd today! He is going to do my bridal pics before our ceremony, after ceremony, strip tour and reception. We at getting married at Mandalay Bay or I would use him for the ceremony too. I heard that he can book up on Saturdays over a year out so I was happy to book him today!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Todd - Bently & Wilson

• Options
    yay congrats :)
  • Options
    Congrats!! I booked him over a year out too
  • Options
    Awesome..Congrats
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Yep definitely, all the good Vegas photogs (and hair & makeup) book up SUPER early so always good to lock them down well in advance.  It makes me wonder when they actually take vacations.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Options
    Exciting! I inquired with Todd in Oct last year for may 2014, At the time my weekend was open but i couldn't pay the deposit yet. He emailed me by Nov saying may was now filling up and he had 2 inquires of my date. So i booked him right then. So i booked him 17 months in advance, here sure is a busy guy. When your wedding date?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I booked Todd and Harmony at just over a year out. :)  Harmony's appointments didn't even go out that far online so I had to contact her :)  Better safe than sorry!  Congrats!

http://frankenstiensgirl.weebly.com
    Photobucket
    April 2013 Siggy Challenge: Save The Dates
  • Options
    this is going to be a silly question... but since I actually haven't contacted them yet... 
    How many photographers do Bently and Wilson actually have? Do I just ask for Todd specifically when I book with them..?? and do they guarantee that I'll get Todd??
    Our wedding day also marks our 11th anniversary of being together :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Oh wow! that is far out! as Vegas Groom said, i wonder when he has time for vacations. We are having ours April 26, 2014. In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_todd-bently-wilson?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:5517d95f-82e1-4784-8c42-622742bc8b1cPost:82f8e6ca-02ad-4b31-8a5e-3a5ddf0b3f17">Re:Todd Bently amp; Wilson</a>:
    [QUOTE]Exciting! I inquired with Todd in Oct last year for may 2014, At the time my weekend was open but i couldn't pay the deposit yet. He emailed me by Nov saying may was now filling up and he had 2 inquires of my date. So i booked him right then. So i booked him 17 months in advance, here sure is a busy guy.

When your wedding date?
    Posted by KikiMira[/QUOTE]
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    As far as I know there is just Todd. you can submit a request on his website for availability. In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_todd-bently-wilson?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:5517d95f-82e1-4784-8c42-622742bc8b1cPost:20486482-ca11-42f8-9316-c9a44975e38c">Re: Todd - Bently & Wilson</a>:
    [QUOTE]this is going to be a silly question... but since I actually haven't contacted them yet...  How many photographers do Bently and Wilson actually have? Do I just ask for Todd specifically when I book with them..?? and do they guarantee that I'll get Todd??
    Posted by vvn1217[/QUOTE]
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I think it is always Todd... I've never heard of anyone else.
  • Options
    Great! That's good to know!! Thanks ladies!! :D
    (silly me.. with the name being B & W.. I sort of assumed there would be at least 2 of them?! haha!)
    Our wedding day also marks our 11th anniversary of being together :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    i booked him 7 months ahead of time, because ive read how "famous" he is i knew to book early even thou we r having a lunch reception. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Not silly at all... I would assume the same. Congrats on the check!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_todd-bently-wilson?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:5517d95f-82e1-4784-8c42-622742bc8b1cPost:0cedfb8c-5d5b-4953-8a90-ef78a694acc7">Re:Todd Bently amp; Wilson</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh wow! that is far out! as Vegas Groom said, i wonder when he has time for vacations. We are having ours April 26, 2014. In Response to Re:Todd Bently amp; Wilson :
    Posted by sunni96[/QUOTE]

<div>I thought the same thing! Aww you guys are the weekdn before us!</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Oh how cool Kiki!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards