New York-Western

Buffalo hair stylist / salon recommendation

Hi ladies,

Looking for a great wedding hairstylist. To put it bluntly, I'm not looking for a typicalupdo...so if you can recommend anyone that you've had really great experience with for a blowout or other, that would be great!  Thanks!

Re: Buffalo hair stylist / salon recommendation

• edited December 2011

Amanda or Dana at the New Age Salon...they are both awesome!

• edited December 2011
    Jen or Korena at The Hair Shoppe. They do awesome updos and I've seen some really different ones that looked amazing. They are located in Cheektowaga.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Michelle Candino at Beau Cheveux is great! Laughing They are located in Sanborn though. She has been my hair dresser for the longest time.
  • edited December 2011
    I would reccomend Melissa or Tammy at the Jazzing.  I've been going there for years, even after I moved to Rochester...I still go back to have them do my hair.  They are very affordable and super friendly, and do a great job! 
  • edited December 2011
    If you are looking for someone that has been doing weddings for a long time, I would highly suggest Alter Ego On Location Bridal Hair & Makeup.  My best friend got married in May of last year, and they came to the hotel and did hair and makeup for everyone!  It was dirt cheap and they were amazing!  I just booked them for my wedding and had my first trial run, she was amazing!  Ask for Heather.  The website is www.alteregotoyou.com
    you will not be sorry!  they are so professional, but really down to earth too!
  • edited December 2011

anyone at Chez ann salon in the city on the corner of delaware and chippewa

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards