Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Songs for Wedding CD favors - HELP

I'm putting together a song list for our mix CD wedding favors and would appreciate any suggestions!  My FI and I are both rap &hip hop fans (in fact, we met at a Jay-Z concert in 2004) so we would like some of that represented, but since this will ultimately go to our families, etc. traditional love songs should be represented too!  Here is what I'm thinking so far...

Make You Feel My Love - Adele
2.       We Belong Together – Gavin DeGraw3.       Cupid – Jack Johnson4.       You Really Got a Hold On Me – She & Him5.       Just Breathe – Pearl Jam6.       Fell In Love with a Boy – Joss Stone7.       Crazy in Love – Jay-Z & Beyonce8.       The Light - Common9.       Like A Star – Corrine Bailey Rae10.   Can’t Take My Eyes Off of You – Lauryn Hill11.   By Your Side - Sade12.   Fix You – Coldplay13.   Hey There Delilah – Plain White Tees14.   My Best Friend - Queen
Wedding Countdown Ticker
MARCH SIGGY CHALLENGE (for April 2013 brides): Bridesmaid dresses Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Songs for Wedding CD favors - HELP

• Options
    FI and I are rap/r&b lovers too! I think our first dance together will be Bobby Valentino--My Angel (Never Leave You). I also love Alicia Keys--I'm Ready ( I may walk down the aisle to that one). And Ginuwine has a good one who's title escapes me at the moment.
  • Options
    I absolutely love tcarter music: with this ring, and here we stand!!! I found his songs by chance.
  • Options
    We like the same music! Our first dance song was Musiq Soulchild- So Beautiful, other good ones could be Jessie Powell- You, Dru Hill- Beauty, James Brown- Got the Feeling, I second Alicia Keys- I'm Ready! Lauren Hill- Sweetest Thing Bob Marley &Lauren Hill- Turn the Lights Down Low One of my favorites is Rude Boys- Written All Over Your Face Hope that helps!
  • Options
    Thanks!  Ooooh I love I'm Ready by Alicia Keys! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    MARCH SIGGY CHALLENGE (for April 2013 brides): Bridesmaid dresses Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Method Man and Mary J - All I Need
    The Roots and Erykah Badu - You Got Me
    Lauryn Hill - Nothing Even Matters
    Alicia Keys and Adam Levine - Wild Horses
    Jagged Edge - Let's Get Married....maybe too cheesey?
    Eric Benet - Spend My Life With You
    Musiq - Dontchange
    Musiq - Love
    Babyface - Everytime I Close My Eyes

I think these require a separate list entirely:
    Lenny Williams - Cause I Love You
    Stevie Wonder - Ribbon in the Sky
    Anita Baker - You Bring Me Joy
    Louis Armstrong - What a Wonderful World
    Freddie Jackson - You Are My Lady
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks Alexi, I'm also on the fence about the jagged edge!  I'm thinking we will play it at the restaurant during dinner but it probably won't make the cut to the CD!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Jay-Z: 99 Problems? Too hard for the CD? LOL
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards