Texas-Houston

Engagement photos w/ bluebonnets - locations?

Can anyone recommend a good location for engagement photos where bluebonnets will be in bloom in mid-April? My FI and I spend a lot of time in the hill country and would love to do the photos there, but we don't want to make our photographer travel too far. Are there any places near Kingwood that may be good? I live in Katy and our photographer is in Kingwood, so I'm not at all familiar with the area.

Re: Engagement photos w/ bluebonnets - locations?

• tyboydtyboyd member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not sure about on 59North, but I know on 45North in like Conroe and a little further north, there are usually bluebonnets blooming on the sides of the freeway. And I've seen ppl taking pix over there. But there's not lil a bazillion of them. That's all I can really think of. Maybe your photographer would know. Just ask them.
  • edited December 2011
    Brenham's the hot spot for bluebonnets
    Becca & Justin - 5/16/09 - Planning Bio My Blog(updated 3/12)

• PJS001PJS001 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, I was going to suggest Brenham as well.
    And now we are as one
    Married February 20, 2011

• edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-houston_engagement-photos-w-bluebonnets-locations?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:121Discussion:a630d655-c46a-4dab-9e61-d2f33ccafd72Post:5eb6e3f1-77a1-4b49-b714-d2e41de943bd">Re: Engagement photos w/ bluebonnets - locations?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Brenham's the hot spot for bluebonnets
    Posted by MdniteMustang00[/QUOTE]

THIS.

i took DS last year. and they were great!
  • HollyPW2011HollyPW2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    look up Varner Hogg Plantation
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards