Wedding Reception Forum

Venue Ideas/Help MA

I am helping a friend plan a low cost, affordable wedding/reception, in a function hall. We are in the planning stage and looking for venue where you can bring in your own food. Does anyone have any suggestions or can recommend any Function halls, VFW Posts, Banquet hall or other places in MA?

SmileThank you,

Re: Venue Ideas/Help MA

• If you post this on your local board (links to the left), you are likely to get more area-specific responses. Good luck!
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_reception-ideas_venue-ideashelp-ma?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:5Discussion:116bd923-81d5-44e9-943e-656a6d9e07cePost:8437252c-727e-4417-b046-afdc691a6124">Venue Ideas/Help MA</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am helping a friend plan a low cost, affordable wedding/reception, in a function hall. We are in the planning stage and looking for venue where you can bring in your own food. Does anyone have any suggestions or can recommend any Function halls, VFW Posts, Banquet hall or other places in MA? Thank you,
    Posted by Pohammonds[/QUOTE]

When I was searching for a venue for my wedding, I was looking for someplace much like you are describing!  I looked at a couple VFW's/Fish & Games/Rod and Gun Clubs... but they were all really ghetto.  I was looking for something casual, but not THAT casual. Then a caterer told us about the Holliston Historical Society, so we looked it up and FELL IN LOVE with the place!!! Our ceremony will be in the garden and the reception in the barn.  We have access to both, all day (9am-11pm) for only $800! Check it out :) <a href="http://www.hollistonhistoricalsociety.org" rel="nofollow">www.hollistonhistoricalsociety.org</a>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards