Wedding Recap and Withdrawal

Reverse to Rehearse..

Think back - wayyyyyy back to before the wedding. Did you have a rehearsal? Any pictures from the dinner or the placement of everyone? Was it crazy or laidback?

Re: Reverse to Rehearse..

• puppetrickpuppetrick member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2012
    SO, forgetting to post my pictures above, I'm scribing another post...

Happy to walk in with my "dad" du jour - my maid of honor's husband...

Yay! Getting the giggles b/c in less than 24 hours I'm getting MARRIED! I just finished a full day of work, mind you, so I'm ready to get this going - and FAST!

I love this candid of my almost-husband and I...the pastor is reminding me to NOT FORGET WHAT TO DO/WHAT TO SAY. :) My husband - well, he is having his "oh my gosh, for REAL?" face..I'm just dumbfounded that I'm getting chastised in the church! :) I pulled those fake flowers (my "bouquet") from a vase atop my fridge - nothing like being a hoarder so I can pull things from around the house easily! lol
  • Definitely fun! Hay ride?! YES!!! That's sooooooooo great!
  • we had a rehersal but it was just at the church and we didn't go out afterwards.  it was fine but the pastor was in a hurry to leave.
  • We had a rehearsal at our church and then took everyone out to dinner (well my IL's paid for the dinner) at a local Italian restaurant.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Vacation
  • We had a rehearsal.  My mom cried through the whole thing, so badly that my MOH declared that she needed to sit somewhere that she would not be able to see her during the wedding, or my mom was going to start my MOH crying.  LOL

They were both fine during the ceremony.
    Anniversary
  • I don't have photos of the rehearsal itself, but here's us playing the "Shoe Game" at the rehearsal dinner. 
  • I didn't see H for 3 or 4 days before the rehearsal, so when he finally arrived at my parents' house, he got a huge hug!

Then we went to the church. Here's me and my dad...

And my youngest brother, being a ninja!
    Here's H and I with our seating sign:

We had a BBQ dinner, including these colourful and delicious veggie kababs:

Just before going to bed, I posted my 1000th post on The Knot. :)
  • We had a rehearsal 2 days before the wedding at the church followed by dinner at my friends house. Unfortunately, I do not have any pictures to show.
  • I have pics but haven't downloaded them yet.  It was the night before (eveing actually).  It was quick and simple and fun (but not how I expected it to go).  I'll try to post a pic once I get them on this computer.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-recap-withdrawal_reverse-to-rehearse?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:12Discussion:fcfc7f37-76b9-4d53-9121-62862861522dPost:4d1ac659-b17b-40cf-aa14-b285230fe10a">Reverse to Rehearse..</a>:
    [QUOTE]Think back - wayyyyyy back to before the wedding. Did you have a rehearsal? Any pictures from the dinner or the placement of everyone? Was it crazy or laidback?
    Posted by puppetrick[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Yes, we had a rehearsal. We didn't take any pictures, in fact, I don't think anyone took any pictures. I was already on edge that day because my fiance and I were running around all day getting last minute stuff (lack of finances prevented us from getting them earlier, and I couldn't afford a wedding planner), and then it was raining cats and dogs outside in the ceremony/reception area (my wedding was an outdoor wedding) so we couldn't practice outside like we intended. Other than the slight nerves, the rehearsal was laid back. My parents pretty much ran the whole rehearsal for me (my dad was also officiating the wedding). The rehearsal wasn't long at all, and we didn't have a formal rehearsal dinner. Some ladies from our church ( who we paid of course) made subs for everyone to eat afterwards, or take home with them. 
    <div>
    </div></div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards