Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions

Help us choose!

FI and I talked about some songs that we might like for our first dance, and here's what we came up with: I Only Want to Be With You - Hootie and the BlowfishThe Way You Make Me Feel - Michael Jackson I'm a Believer - The MonkeesAccidentally in Love - The Counting Crows How Sweet it is to be Loved by You - James Taylor versionThis Will Be - Natalie ColeDon't Stop Believin' - JourneyCrazy Little Thing Called Love - Queen We really want to have fun and dance to a song that will get people clapping along to the music. Whichever one we pick, we are planning on cutting the music down to only a minute or so and doing a choreographed dance.Which one should we choose?

Re: Help us choose!

• caityhadycaityhady member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Way You Make Me Feel has the best beat to do a choreographed dance to IMO
  • kls114kls114 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Journey or Michael Jackson!
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    **Password: kls114**
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • kenzie.lee.85kenzie.lee.85 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love how sweet it is, that is our cake cutting song! But for choreographed dancing I would choose the The Way you Make Me Feel
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Depends on how good you guys are as dancers! ;)  If you're pretty good dancers, "Crazy Little Thing Called Love" would be really cute, and you could even put a swing dance twist on it.  Michael Buble also covers that song really well if you're into swing dancing. If you're not great dancers, and just want to have fun, "The Way You Make Me Feel" could be really cute if you do it like the MJ music video. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I vote Hootie and the Blowfish!  Maybe I'm a little biased though because we're leaning towards using Darius Rucker's History in the Making for our first dance.

10/10/10 Bride!!!
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards