African American Weddings

Where are you getting Dress on your big day? Are you getting a hotel for your wedding night?

The night before my wedding I think I am staying at my mothers house which is closer to the hair salon.  Since I may have to get my hair done at 5:30 a.m.  It takes 10 mins to get there from my moms house, but takes me 45 mins from my house.  My dress is at my sisters house which is 5 mins from the venue, but  I think they allow me an 1-1 1/2 before ceremony to get ready.  FI and I had discussed going back to our house after the reception, but now I am thinking about booking a hotel for the night.  We leave for our honeymoon in the next day. What is everyone else doing?

**I am getting married to Mr. Wonderful on 11/3/2012**

Re: Where are you getting Dress on your big day? Are you getting a hotel for your wedding night?

• Oh btw you like my new avatar picture.  It's FI and I??  I figured I needed to put an actual picture of me or us on there. lol
    **I am getting married to Mr. Wonderful on 11/3/2012**
  • I am getting dressed at a hotel as well as getting my hair and makeup done at the hotel. We are going to have a hotel room for the night as well.
  • edited August 2012
    Getting married at a hotel and they will have a honeymoon suite ready for me at 9AM. So that's plenty of time for me to get stuff done. My plan is to have hair and make-up come to me. We'll be staying the night after reception and will enjoy a complimentary breakfast. Don't know about a honeymoon just yet.
    145 Invited image
    65 Cannot wait to party! image
    1 Saving me money! image
    80 Looking for the mailbox image
  • Getting dressed at the condo. room for the night was complimentary with our venue
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • We're getting dresses at the venue.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Wedding is at a hotel so we will stay there the night before & get hair & makeup done there. We will be staying at a different hotel after the reception though. One thats closer to the airport that we're flying out of for the honeymoon

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I will probably be getting dressed at the hotel.
    image180 Made the cut!
    image 129 Ready to drop it like its HOT!
    image 7 Found something else to do
    image 44 Are just plain RUDE!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Follow Me on Pinterest November 2012 - October Siggy Challenge image
  • I will be getting dressed at the hotel where we will be staying the night. Our venue is literally 2 mins away. It works out perfect.
    imageimage May2013 October Siggy:Honeymoon:Putna Cana http://1badwedding.weebly.com/
  • I'm still trying to decide.  The venue I'm having the ceremony and reception at are the same place. They have two locker rooms available for the bridal party.  If not there I will get ready at the hotel.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards