Wedding Classifieds
Options

sponsorship

hello brides and soon to be..i just browsed online about finding sponsorships to basically pay for your wedding. like new talents or cateres to wedding photographers..my thing is finding a hall that will be my sponsoship...so agin plz help if you know any or what website i need to be using...thank you!!!

Re: sponsorship

• Options
    I've never heard of this, but it sounds like a total scam. 
  • Options
    Why would someone else pay for your wedding?  I've never heard of any hall doing such a thing.

You MAY be able to get free services from a photographer or musician just starting out in return for using your pics for publicity, good reviews, and/or passing out their business cards to guests.  Try local art schools or colleges.
  • Options
    A couple did that in Clearwater, Florida a couple of years ago.  I believe the companies were recognized by a wedding type program at the guests' tables.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-classifieds_sponsorship?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:88cfd470-2733-4f72-b942-6665357a2380Discussion:9ad065bb-1bb8-432a-8dae-b689abd92d7fPost:62412851-11d7-49e6-be03-bd88f2b903c3">Re: sponsorship</a>:
    [QUOTE]A couple did that in Clearwater, Florida a couple of years ago.  I believe the companies were recognized by a wedding type program at the guests' tables.
    Posted by coraleetbwed[/QUOTE]

And do u know what happend afterwards
  • Options

i mean i no about finding photographers and muscian is prt of the whole sponsorship thing but i wnt to know if theres a place that would hold my reception as a sponsor,,all i do is google and call around...

• Options
    So you're looking for people to just hand you their services? 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards