New Jersey

iPhone people

MH is getting the iPhone 4 today. Since his birthday is in August, I figured part of his birthday gift could be some cool accessories.

Do any of you iPhone owners have any accessories that you think are worth it? For example, I saw a solar-powered charger on a website ... anything else?

Re: iPhone people

• felicia220felicia220 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was on etsy not to long ago and they had these decals for Mac computers, they may have ones for the iPhone as well.  It could be cool to get him a decal of a baseball or something if he really likes that sport, just an example.  It will also help him to never confuse his phone with someone else's iPhone being that so many people have them. Just a thought.  
  • Lola MinnieLola Minnie member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011

A case for the phone and maybe a scratch protector.  They both are sold at ATT.

This brand has cool cases but I haven't bought a new one yet. If you search through products, you'll see iphone 4.
    http://www.speckproducts.com/

• Lola MinnieLola Minnie member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    oh and a car battery charger! I have the iphone 3g so hopefully his has a better battery life but the car charger is the best thing for me on the go.  It was a gift so I'm not sure if it was purchased at ATT or apple store
  • edited December 2011
    FI has some kind of super battery that lasts extra long....
    I wish I had more info to tell you about it, but I am so ignorant about all things technology!!! LOL He loves it though....
    BabyFetus Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Being married is a real thriller! =)

• mbcdefgmbcdefg member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Thank you, great ideas! :)
  • LolyalyssaLolyalyssa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    u definetely need the ANTI GLARE sheets that stick to the front.  They make it so that you can see your IPhone when you are outside and they also protect from scratches.  Its about $14 for two at the Apple Store.  It's a nice extra that is really needed.
  • edited December 2011

This rechargable spare battery is AWESOME on long trips (especially is he likes to play battery-hogging games!. 
    http://us.kensington.com/html/15462.html

Also you really may want to buy him a case for it.  Basically my FI got the 4G phone yesterday and it has the worst reception - Apple is addressing this.. When you have a case for it helps with the signal.. google it.. i know it sounds bizzare, but it has something to do with the way people hold the phone..

• edited December 2011
    def get a case, the phone has a glitch, if you hold it a certain way in your left hand it gets no reception.  Apple realizes this problem with the antenna location and suggests buying a case  so your fingers don't bridge the gap where the antenna is and short circuit it  (CRAP RESPONSE but what can you do).
    1st Groom

View our FOR SALE items
    http://tinyurl.com/3jjv7vy
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards