Ohio-Cleveland

Flower girl dresses

Hey ladies!  I am in need of help finding flower girl dresses.  I don't mind if it's online or purchased at a store, but any suggestions are welcome.  I'm going to be purchasing them as a gift for the 2 girls (since both parents are in the wedding and already spending a lot) so preferably some affordable options.  Thanks!

Re: Flower girl dresses

• July2012brideJuly2012bride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You can go to Catan Fashions...i know they have a pretty good selection, but I don't know how cost effective they are.  In addition, if you have some time, you can troll kids sections of stores around Easter time to find cute dresses that might fit your budget
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Also, check out Burlington Coat Factory. They always have cute party dresses that could easily double as flower girl dresses.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I was planning on ordering mine through ebay.. this seller has a tun of dresses and very cheap (i just hope it's not too good to be true) http://stores.ebay.com/capesforalloccasions/_i.html?_fsub=531327014
  • Megaphone2752Megaphone2752 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mine is just from Kohl's.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    My flower girl is wearing a dress by Joan Calabrese for Mon Cheri. They are beautiful dresses. I agree with the PP - Catan's is a good place to look at dresses in person. They don't have the greatest prices, but you can always order the dress you like from somewhere else. Also check with the place you bought your wedding dress to see if you get a discount on the flower girl dress.

Jordan is another place to look. They are affordable and they have a LOT of vairety.

Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • kendersonkenderson member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i got mine from flowergirlprincess.com.  they're only $50 each and they're very well made, beautiful dresses! :)
    Tigers love pepper...they hate cinnamon Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I second Burlington Coat Factory. Mine were $25 each. Not sure when your wedding is but the best selection is in Sept-Oct or February-march.
  • edited December 2011
    depending on the time of year for your wedding or colors you are looking for, i would try dillards. they always have formal christmas and easter dresses that get marked down A LOT. i got my daughters formal father daughter dance dress that was $75 marked down to $9 and they had a 15% off sale too. so i ended up paying more for her shoes then the dress lol. 

also- check out bridal shops floor sample sales. ive came across several gorgeous dresses for flower girls for $45-$55 b4 my daughter decided on having the jr bridesmaid dress instead of a flower girl dress. (she is 9, but very small for her age and can wear a size 5 easy) 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards