Nebraska-Omaha

Wedding DJ Help!

Hi everyone! I've been reading through some of the posts about DJ's in Omaha, and was wondering if you all could help me out! I'm trying to decide on one for my wedding and would like input from other brides that may have used one of these four:

Spencer Williamson at InStereo, A Celebration, Teeroy Caldwell at UniquePros or Bandstand (Someone besides Mark, Steve B, Amy, Shawn and Curtis since they are booked).

If anyone has had a fantastic experience with any of those, please post and let me know!

Thanks!!!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Wedding DJ Help!

• katiemagookatiemagoo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi there! Our wedding was last Saturday and we used Jared from Bandstand - he was WONDERFUL. He met with us in person a couple of times and we talked to him on the phone several times leading up to the wedding. Everything at the reception ran SO smoothly and he was so accomodating to every one of our needs and requests! He kept people up and dancing and made everything really exciting. An unexpected perk was that he went with me up to the buffet line and brought my plate of food back to the head table for me! All in all I would 100% recommend him.

Good luck! :)
  • edited December 2011
    I'm looking for a DJ next summer that can also play salsa and merengue.  Any suggestions?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards