North Carolina-Outer Banks

We set a date AND have a venue!!!

Just had to post this up b/c I'm super excited to have finally gotten the ball rolling! Our wedding date is 4/29/2012 and we're doing it at Mallard's Marsh through Beach Ball Events. Fiance wanted a wedding in the mountains, I wanted a beach wedding...so this venue had a rustic vibe to it..best of both worlds :) The glass chapel also makes a pretty rain back up (although, I have my heart set on a ceremony on the beach).

Anywho...procrastinating at work with a major case of the Mondays and daydreaming about OBX!

Hope all you ladies have a fabulous week!

Re: We set a date AND have a venue!!!

• OBX2011OBX2011 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations!!!  It's a very very exciting moment when you pick your date AND pick your venue.  Everything can start coming together with all of the other planning details now. 

Very happy for you :)

• edited December 2011
    congrats!  It's a relief to get it booked- and now you can picture it "for real" !  What a feeling!
    Lisa Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • mparwulskimparwulski member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Congrats!  The biggest things were the date, the venue and the officiant.

• sarahebrownsarahebrown member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wonderful! Happy you found a venue which is a good balance for what you both wanted.
    Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats!  We are in this boat too!  I feel like the week of September 4th-11th will NEVER get here!  That's when we can get our venue and date picked out!  Tick...tock....tick....tock.....
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • tcigaltcigal member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    CONGRATULATIONS! Picking the date/venue is probably the hardest part.  Now you can start thinking about all the fun details though! (and you have come to the right place for advice and info!)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats!  I'm getting married at Mallard's Marsh too in just a little over 3 months.  It's been SOOOO nice to have them handle everything since it's a three hour drive down.  We loved the rustic feel of it too!
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats!  It feels so good to be able to tell people your exact date when they ask!
    06.24.11 OBX, NC
    Planning Bio
    Married Bio
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards