Maryland

Hair and make-up recs

I'm looking for hair and make-up recommendations for those that will travel to Easton, MD for my wedding in September. So far I'm not having much luck as it seems lots are already booked. Help!
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Re: Hair and make-up recs

• LoveKissLoveKiss member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited April 2012
    I got married in Easton last fall. Amber from Make-up Memories was my MUA and Courtney from a salon that shall not be named freelanced as my stylist. Amber and Courtney work together frequently and were a blast to be around. I highly recommend them! Oh, they are both based in Annapolis and will come to you.
  • Have you tried Elijah Blue in Easton? I'm local on the eastern shore and have heard lots of good things about them there's also an aveda salon on Washington street.
  • Also swan cove in stevensville. It's about 20 mins west on route 50 from easton.
  • edited May 2012

I'm a Makeup artist who live very close to Easton. Email me at glamorousfacesbychanel@yahoo.com. I do travel to the venue, and have a special offer for you if you have a large Bridal Party.

• wardsawardsa member
    First Comment
    Up Dos for I Do's travels to that area as well- they are doing my wedding in June!

• I had a free make up trial with up do's for I do's at a bridal show and ended up looking llike a clown. Make sure foundation matches and you clearly communicate your vision for your look. Please do a trial run.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards