New York-Long Island

Water Wedding Venues on Long Island

Hello Everyone,

I was hoping that you could help me!

We are looking to get married September 2013... I would like to get married somewhere on the water.  

We looked at Thatched Cottage which was beatuiful, but the ceilings are low and Captain Bill's which has an amazing reception room but no lobby or other areas really.

We are going to look at the Venetian Yacht Club and possibly Chateau La Mer... any thoughts on these venues or other locations on the water?  I would love a beach front wedding but do not want to pay more than $115++ per person.

Any help that you could give I would greatly appreciate!

Thank you in advance!

Re: Water Wedding Venues on Long Island

• jjswinjjswin member
    First Comment

I have heard Chateau La Mer has great prices from two of my friends. Out of all of the wedding I have been to I have always enjoyed Chateau La Mer. I am not getting married on LI but if I was I would prob do it there.

• Lombardi's on the Bay is where I'm having mine....great food, nice staff
  • we had ours at harbor club in huntington. there's also one in bayville-can't recall the name.

• Hi Ladies,

Thank you so much!  In Bayville it is the Crescent Beach Club - gorgeous there but so very expensive... it was a while ago that i looked there (I was working at Glen Cove Mansion at the time and went out of curriosity) and I think that it was $180 or more a head!  Oh my!

I am looking at Lombardis on the Bay... I actually have to check what day haha.  My sister is getting married at Lombarids on the Sound so it would be fun to both do Lombardis locations!

We will also check out the huntington harbor club!

I am happy to hear that Chateau La Mer is at a nice price point - I am so excited!  We are looking at it this Sunday!

Really, thank you all so much!
  • The Riviera at Massapequa - one wedding at a time, food is awesome and you are RIGHT on the water, very affordable too

Crest hollow - not on the water but there is beautiful pool and they turn the cocktail hour into a south beach theme

Coral House - man made water area but still very pretty, they even have a roof top cocktail hour
    Oct. 2012 Siggy E-Rings Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker Anniversary
  • We got married at the Venetian - it was AMAZING!!!  We loved everything about the day, and the staff was fantastic.  PM me if you have any questions.
    imageAnniversary

RIP Dr. Irving Fishman - 10/1/19-7/25/10 - thank you for holding on for me.
    You made my wedding day complete.
  • We are getting married at Land's End which is on the water in Sayville. Beautiful place, awesome food and amazing service!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We are getting married at Windows on the Lake in Lake Ronkonkoma, NY.  I heard mixed reviews about the place before we went, but we were pleasantly surprised when we got there to see a complete renovation of the place.  It's classy and beautiful! The ceremony is right on the lake and it has incredible sunset views.  Also, the reception room faces the lake so you can enjoy it all night.  Good luck!
  • Booked chateau la mer. It's beautiful and affordable. Captains bills was nice but left much to be desired for me. Good luck
  • Window on the lake is very affordable, good food and on the water. I also liked the owner Frank easy to work with.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards