Connecticut

wedding shuttle

i recently got a quote for a school bus to use as my shuttle of $800 for about 4 hours of time (broken up between before ceremony, between ceremony and reception and then a late night shuttle).
Does that seem reasonable? it was through the new haven bus company. Just want to get your thoughts on if this is in the range or not.

I thought it was a little high. any other suggestions appreciated!

tia
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: wedding shuttle

• edited December 2011
    i recently got a quote for a school bus to use as my shuttle of $800 for about 4 hours of time (broken up between before ceremony, between ceremony and reception and then a late night shuttle).
    Does that seem reasonable? it was through the new haven bus company. Just want to get your thoughts on if this is in the range or not.

I thought it was a little high. any other suggestions appreciated!

tia
  • dpantaleonidpantaleoni member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Seems a bit high, but not sure if they are counting it as 3 separate buses/bookings.  Is it first student?  We used them but only for before the reception to make one trip from the hotel and it was about 150
  • edited December 2011
    The quote we got from First Student when we were checking into it was $50/hour so that seems kind of high. Is it a school bus or a charter bus?
  • edited December 2011
    yes this is a school bus. maybe i should look into first student then...they seem a bit lower.

will work on a quote from them..thanks so much!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards