Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

NYE/ Weekend Plans

2»

Re: NYE/ Weekend Plans

• Options
    edited December 2011
    kay, so I just kinda sounded it out as I said it, and I guess it is wooder. But wudder and wooder would sound the same, so... yeah. It's just not wahter. (How FI claims the rest of the world says it.)
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    (I say wahter.  I also went to school where they would criticize the way I say home, phone, moon, spoon, and any other word that has an o in it.  Because I apparently I put an eh sound before the o.  It's called the Pennsylvania Moon?  idk.  I had a whole class on it.  It was called The Training of the Speaking Voice.)
    Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Posy Palette Blog
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'll be on for a couple hours tomorrow. :] But FI has to work all afternoon. Oh well, at least he was able to get an early shift, so he'll be done at 10pm instead of 1230am like usual. Then we're gonna go to Buffalo Wild Wings or something and get wings and some beer and watch the ball drop 'cause we don't have cable.
  • Options
    bballgirl8789bballgirl8789 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My best friend, Michelle, her brother is throwing a party so I am going to that.  There's gonna be a lot of fun, drinking and food (they're Irish Catholic), I always have fun at their parties so it's gonna be a blast :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards