Not Engaged Yet

How do I fix this??

So I was going to open the window since it's a gorgeous day out and I find this:

It wasn't like that yesterday and I'm just not sure how to fix this without breaking it further *sigh*
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: How do I fix this??

• edited December 2011
    Hmm.. Is that just the screen that looks like it came off the track or what?  I can't see the picture all that good..
  • edited December 2011
    I *wish* it was the screen but it's the outside edge that holds the glass in place - I'll try to get a better picture
  • edited December 2011
    Ohhh, yeahhh I don't know if I'd touch that one LOL  I'd be way too scared that the glass would just fall out and break.  Might want to wait until good ol DH gets home!
  • edited December 2011
    This one's a little bit better - you can see where that edging stuff and the glass are separated - I hope DH can fix it
  • edited December 2011
    Is DH a handy man? I sure hope so....
  • edited December 2011
    Yeah he's pretty handy. FIL and him built our deck around the house and he's done a couple of minor repairs here and there. The only good thing about this window it's kind of a double window so there is another piece of glass behind that one so if it breaks we won't have to replace it immediately.
  • edited December 2011
    Ah shoot, if he can build a deck I'm sure that'll be no problem for him.  My FI on the other hand isn't exactly what you'd call a handy man.  He can handle changing the oil in my car and all but as far as what to do with a hammer I think he hasn't a clue. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards