Ohio-Cincinnati

Elite Signature DJs

Hi. Has anyone or is anyone using Elite signature DJs for their wedding??
We are interested in booking with them but we know nothing about them and the guy said he cannot give out references or meet to talk with us - and that sounds really weird to me!

Thanks!

Re: Elite Signature DJs

• edited December 2011
    That is really weird. Any DJ should be willing to meet beforehand to discuss songs, and the flow of the reception.

I'd definitely go with someone else!
  • clearheavensclearheavens member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I would run away from that place.  Our DJ met with us to go over all the song selections, timeline, wedding traditions, and answered all of our questions thoroughly.  That's what a DJ should do for you.  If not, they're not interested in serving you.
    Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Constance2012Constance2012 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks! That's what I was thinking but I didn't know how DJ's worked!

Do you have any recommendations for DJ's?
  • clearheavensclearheavens member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    We're using Party Pleasers and love them.  We just had a meeting with them that took two hours because we had tons of questions due to trying to incorporate two cultures' traditions into the reception.  And it didn't phase the DJ at all.  They are highly recommended on this board.

Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker
  • erin.harvey12erin.harvey12 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Maize Music and required that Nemar (the owner) be our DJ. He mixes songs together on the floor! He is amazing. My entire guest list was dancing, including our Priest! We did not give him a set list of songs, but said we wanted it to feel like a club after dinner was over (during cocktail hour we wanted a Buble, Santra feel which he did!). My favorite song was when he mixed Michael Jackson's Billy Jean (my husbands favorite artist) with Don't Stop Believing. 

The one vendor people remember from our wedding was our DJ because they said they had the most fun dancing. He was recommended to me by a friend, and I have never regretted that decision.  

• leelee5678leelee5678 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

We are also using Party Pleasers! They may seem a little more expensive but the DJ makes the entire reception. We are also using them for the lighting.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards