California-Bay Area

WANTED: Alvina Valenta 9960

So I probably should have never tried this dress on since it is out of my budget but I just had to. Well just as I suspected...I completely fell in LOVE with this dress! Now I am on the hunt for it! If you have bought it and plan on selling it after the wedding, or even if you know someone who has it and is thinking about selling it! Let me know PLEASE!! My wedding is in May 2011 so I would obviously need it at least 2 months before. I can do a label size 6 or 8, maybe even a 10 if I have too and would prefer Ivory in color but open to another color.  My measurements are kind of weird 33-24-37 so a bigger size is ok as I can alter the bust and waist no problem. If you want to contact away from the boards feel free to e-mail. little_lola21@yahoo.com
THANKS LADIES!!

Untitled TTC#1 - DX w/ Endo in 2004 - Married 5/21/11 - Stopped BC in 2/12 - Started TTC 6/12

Re: WANTED: Alvina Valenta 9960

• mrs rivamrs riva member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    have you tried ebay? oncewed? preownedweddingdresses?

can you have this one taken out in the hips?
    http://www.oncewed.com/26852/used-wedding-dresses/size-4/9960/

GL!
  • edited December 2011
    Yes, preownedweddingdresses.com has had one and it sold, oncewed.com has the one you spoke of but I doubt it would have enough fabric to be let out. I'm keeping my eye out for now, only going to wait until about Nov 1st tho. Then I guess I'll have to just order it new or find a new dress.

Thanks!
    Untitled TTC#1 - DX w/ Endo in 2004 - Married 5/21/11 - Stopped BC in 2/12 - Started TTC 6/12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards