Massachusetts-Boston

Invitations in the Boston Area

Hi,
I am in the process of figuring out where to order invitations for my upcoming wedding. I would perfer to not order them online.
Does anyone have a good suggestion?
Thank you!

Re: Invitations in the Boston Area

• edited December 2011
    DH and I worked with Arlene at Invitations and Co. She worked with us (and my parents who paid for the invites) to make sure everyone was pleased with the final product. I highly recommend her.
  • edited December 2011
    Emerald invitations in Quincy has been great to work with.  Anything you can imagine can be custom made by them.  They have the usual books to look through, but they also have hundreds of custom designs in the shop to look at and get ideas with.

The website doesn't do them justice:  http://www.emeraldinvitations.com/
  • edited December 2011
    Paper Lilly Invitations in Foxboro!  Heidi is fantastic!
  • edited December 2011
    Invitations by Susan in Lynn, she was great and I love my invites. She give 25% off the book prices.
  • backbaybridebackbaybride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    highly recommend Blush Design Studio
    http://www.blushdesignstudio.com/

I used Liz for my save the dates, invitations, thank you notes, and stationary.  My FMIL also used her for our rehearsal dinner invitations and menus.  Can't say enough about her amazing work and personality.  Definitely my favorite wedding vendor! :)
  • edited December 2011
    I second Liz from Blush Design Studio.  Her work is amazing and she is wonderful to work with.  We used her for Save the Dates, our wedding invitation suites, thank you notes and my sister used her for the Bridal shower invites.  She is hands down my favorite vendor to work with.
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    We used Lynne Johnson with Inviting Company and she was AWESOME. she custom makes your invitations, so there is not one like yours out there. She is also willing to work with everyone's budget. I highly recommend  her, and could not be happier with my invitations. You shoul chec her out!!
  • edited December 2011
    I worked with Heleene at Special Occassions and Designs in Salem MA. She is fabulous, let me and my BFF spend 3 hours looking through her books, worked within my budget and even gave 20% off.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Calypso1977Calypso1977 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    the paper potpourri in Haverhill.  worth the drive.  she's been in business over 20 or 25 years, and will work wtih any budget.  she carries all the best vendors.

www.paperpotpourri.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards