Nevada-Las Vegas

Pro Pics

Hi ladies - Sorry I haven't been around much, kind of wedding out and just haven't.  If anyone ever has any questions for me just pm me and I'll try to check that from time to time.

Here's the links to the pics if you'd like to take a look!  Hope everyone is doing well and all planning is going well!!

Re: Pro Pics

• edited December 2011
    YAY!  Thanks for sharing, Sara!!!  I love the groom's cake and the Killebrew Root Beer :)

Our photog said they've been encountering issues at Cosmo, which makes me really sad - I love pics there!

I hope married life is treating you well!!
  • HiltonsgirlHiltonsgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay! Thank you for coming back and sharing. Your day looked perfect, and I am happy for you! Please continue to visit. I have 4ish months to go, and I can't wait. Thanks Sara!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Your pictures are GORGEOUS!  You look beautiful! Congratulations!!
  • germesehgermeseh member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!  I love your pics and the way that you noted your vendors! I am thinking of using a lot of them :)  Was your reception in-suite?  I noticed a pic at the pro shop bar and grille as well, where is that?
  • starryeyed77starryeyed77 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wonderful pics, thanks for sharing!   Congratulations!
  • edited December 2011
    You look very beautiful !

I was also considering Badlands for the ceremony.I'm glad you have a great experience I might go ahead and book them .
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    123: Invitedimage
    TBA: Attendingimage
    TBA: Declinedimage
    TBA: Not Repliedimage
    RSVP August 10, 2013
  • goodtobekinggoodtobeking member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! Looks like a fabulous day! Gorg!!! (That's "gorgeous"... i like to get lazy in real life and cut "unecessary syllables... haha)
  • Sara191431Sara191431 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Ladies!  I will be around here and there and will be checking out the weddings coming up, I’m excited to see some of them, particularly the ones that have been planning since I’ve been aroundJ 

@Texasdivabride – I actually would not recommend them.  I will be posting my review shortly on this.   

@germeseh – Thanks!  We did have an insuite at TheHotel at MB.  The pro-shop was at the ceremony site which was at Badlands Golf Club, which again I would not recommend.
  • direy25direy25 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats, your pics turned out gorgeous!
    Married 5.6.11

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• Sophia1913Sophia1913 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    These pics are absolutely stunning.  I definitely agree with the other post, the FB status change pic is so original  Thanks for sharing with us!

Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• edited December 2011

Beautiful pictures and cute details!

• justine043justine043 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    gorgeous!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • jmtheiler1010jmtheiler1010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    GORGEOUS photos, another MSP bride waahooooo!!! I just posted my super long reviews and pics too.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE the MN twins cake - my husband is a baseball coach at our former high school and a UST baseball alum, I really wish I would have tied in a grooms cake/baseball theme. Maybe a suprise for our anniversary.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards