April 2012 Weddings

SYTTD

So I just watched tonight's Say Yes to the Dress...and cried like a baby when the girl who's mother was dying from a brain tumor chose her dress.  It was such a beautiful moment and I was so happy they could share that experience.  I just pray that the poor lady can hold on until her daughter's wedding day. ...there i go crying again.  sorry just had to tell someone since i am home alone :(
"All I want is for you to be happy And, take this woman and make you my family And, finally you have found someone perfect And, finally you have found Yourself." -RHCP image

Re: SYTTD

• Oh wow that must have been so emotional! Haven't seen that episode, but I can't imagine what that must be like. How awful. I hope she makes it too! 

Don't feel bad, those commercials for the abused dogs/cats and for starving children make me cry too. I feel silly but it just happens! 
    April Siggy Challenge-Wedding Escape: Reading HG/dreaming about Peeta.... Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Bio-Updated 4/22**
  • I didn't watch it but I also hope the bride's mother is able to be there.  I had a bad dream last night that I was with my mother and she got a text message and told me my maternal grandma passed away, my first thought was that now my grandma wasn't going to be able to be there for the wedding.  I was never so relieved to wake up and realize it didn't happen!  Can't even imagine how much more strongly that bride must have felt about her mother.
    Whoever said it was supposed to be happily ever after is a big fat liar.
  • Megan, I had a bad dream too! I dreamed my DJ was late and that it was 10 mins til the wedding and I still wasn't dressed! AH! haha 
    April Siggy Challenge-Wedding Escape: Reading HG/dreaming about Peeta.... Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Bio-Updated 4/22**
  • Oh, wow.  I watched the end of that episode, and teared up when I saw mom pick the dress, but I didn't know what was wrong with her mom.  Sadness!  I really hope her mom can be there to see her get married.  Kinda puts everything in perspective, doesn' it?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • OMG I cried too!!  Then I cried when the blonde getting re-married hugged her 1st husband's military buddy!  Oh dear.  I'm such a wedding geek.  LOL
  • The military widow getting remarried was very emotional and touching, too. It was like she couldn't pick a dress because that meant she was really closing the door on that part of her life. The 1st husband's military buddy said that they promised to take care of each other's families if anything happened to them and he said that 1st husband would approve of 2nd husband and would be happy for her :) 
    Jamie 9/1/2013 BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • i know!  Normally not an emotional person but i was crying so bad for both those ladies.  I'm glad the military widow got another chance at love and that she had such loving and supportive friends.  The girl and her mom though wrenched my heart.  It really does put things in perspective.  The fancy dresses, shoes, venue are only fluff.  Sharing the day with those you love most is what makes it worthwhile...ugh there goes the sniffling!
    "All I want is for you to be happy And, take this woman and make you my family And, finally you have found someone perfect And, finally you have found Yourself." -RHCP image
  • Yep, the girl with her mother got me when she was saying she hopes that her mom will live long enough to get to go to the wedding. 
    Jamie 9/1/2013 BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards