New York-New York City
Options

anyone know about the CrabHouse in Long Island City

Havent lived in NY for year, but from what I remember they were kitchy, but food was great and the views were amazing. Anyone have an experience with them? Looking at them for a 50 person wedding Dec 11. Prices are very reasonable.

Re: anyone know about the CrabHouse in Long Island City

• Options
    lisalou402lisalou402 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The last time I was there, I remember it being kitchy too, but I didn't think they had an outdoors for a view.  But, there are a few restaurants right there that have views...you can try Water's Edge or i think the restaurant in the condo the riverview? I think that's the name.  If crab house has a view, i may just not remember!
  • Options
    dushyjeydushyjey member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey .... I live in LIC... NY... and have been to the Crab house...  the food is good... place is ok,,if thats the theme u are going for... 

BUT the place isnt by the water.... its a block away from the water... there isnt much view from the back yard. ...Its like 5 mins walk to the LIC Pier. where of coz the view is breath taking.

Of coz if you are thinking something right by the water...  RIVER VIEW RESTAURANT is right by the water... but I think its expensive. 

If you need to know anything more,,, let me know.... ;)... Glad to help out another Bride....!!!! 
    Hope IT HEPLS...good luck ladies in yah planning!!!
  • Options
    brideinsatbrideinsat member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Omg I didn't even know about the River View. They have packages starting at $65/pp so within my budget. Have you been there? The views look amazing from what I can see online. Thank you!!!
  • Options
    jj8277jj8277 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They use thehave the water taxi beach right acress the street but they changed it up and now they are doing construction there and moved the beach down the bloack, so no the view you want for your wedding.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards