Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Happy Hump Day!

Good Morning ladies (to the few of you that are around, anyway)! I guess it is more like our Thursday, so that's a plus. I am so ready for work this year to be over! Hope everyone has a quick day!

Re: Happy Hump Day!

• edited December 2011
    Hey there. I'm at home - Don't have to work until next week! - so won't be on a lot at all, but hope everyone is doing well. I'm very excited for NYE and for 2010. :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Good Morning! I'm at work today... boo- but today is my Friday!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Morning.  It's strange seeing all the new names on here. A good thing though. Im off a few days while my boss is skiing in Park City.

Their damn dog better get well soon or no going to a house party NYE. 
    ME:44 MH:42 DE IVF 2013
    image Matrix image Ollie
  • edited December 2011
    Morning!  I signed on when I got in this morning and then got stuck working.  And it was stuff that other coworkers should be doing for me, ARGH.  I hate when I'm already frustrated at 1030 am!

But we already got an e-mail that we are closing at 3 tomorrow!  WooHoo! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Happy Birthday, little man. We love you so much!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Search & Win
    My favorite money saving tip: I've earned more than $300 in gift cards (Amazon, Starbucks, Southwest!) using SwagBucks for internet searching - and you can too! It's FREE and EASY!
  • edited December 2011
    Nice KR- I am jealous! We never close early...but at least I switched hours with my coworker, so I'll only work until 4 tom. instead of 5.
  • edited December 2011
    hi everyone! We're getting ready to head to Syracuse (hour south of my parents house, where R and I went to college) to have our nails done!  I cannot wait for a hot stone pedicure! 
    August Siggy Challenge- Wedding Must Have - sleigh cake stand Bio updated 04/05/10.
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards