New York-Long Island

Bride on a Budget - Help!

I just started the hunt for a wedding venue and I can use all the help i can get.  what are some good venues, that are less then $100 pp?  (waterfront or outdoor area if poss.) 
Thank you :)
Oct. 2012 Siggy E-Rings Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker Anniversary

Re: Bride on a Budget - Help!

• kttestkttest member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know the Metropalitian in Glen Cove is under $100pp, but its not near the water.  GL!
  • hscheuermanhscheuerman member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Riveria in Massapequa. On the water, plenty of out door space for ceremony, or cocktail hour. I'm paying below 100 pp, but that is for a Sunday afternoon in Feb. It is a bit smaller, I think it's about 190 peolpe max, but super cute!

Good Luck!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm getting married at Chateau Le Mer in Lindenhurst and am paying $75pp.  The venue is right on the water and their food and service is awesome!  You can check out their website and online reviews, which were all positive.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I'm getting married at East Wind in Wading River for 79pp which includes cocktail hour, dinner, cake, ice cream bar, and chair covers. It is for a Sunday evening in June. They have beautiful garden space, it is not near the water. Good Luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011

To find a better price - you need to look at places for their offseason (winter months). In addition, a sunday morning is the cheapest - saturday night is the most expensive. Friday nights are a fairly good price if you are able to do it then.

Jericho Terrace gave me an excellent price - it's not near the water, but the price was pretty amazing.

I am at Giorgio's at Fox Hill - in Baiting Hollow - the  beach is 2 minutes away and the view is AMAZING. I'm paying well under 100pp

BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Just that Chateau La Mer has a Minimum of 100 ppl as far as i remember ?..

How many ppl are you looking for ?

Giorgios not waterfront but possibilty of the LI Sound for Photos, is under a 100 :)
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you everyone for all the help :)  
    Oct. 2012 Siggy E-Rings Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    My friends got married at the Swan Club about two years ago. The got married on July 4th and I think it was about 75 per person. Picking the right date can save lots of money

Edit: We're having ours at Fox Hollow in mid jan 2012 and it's under 100 pp.
  • XxKrazy4uXxKrazy4u member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    im getting married at Atlantis marine world next may. They gave us a 89 pp rate which included coctail hour, ceremony outside on the pavillion, centerpieces, linens, cake, tier deserts, carving station, choice of a ton of different entrees, chair covers.
    its a little different but a nice place. its in riverhead and off the water. its nice because you can have everything right there....they are also building a hotel right next door. so no limo needed if you are looking to save money
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards