Wedding Reception Forum

Exit

When we exit, is there something unique we could do? I'm bored with bubbles and sparklers...

Re: Exit

• That was my dilemma, plus my sis was just recently married and did rose petal cones and I didn't want to duplicate so I'm doing ribbon wands. Our wedding colors are navy, teal and tiffany blue. so I have a sheer organza with satin border 3/8" wide navy ribbon, 1" wide tiffany blue organza ribbon with a glitter stripe in the middle, and a 1/4" teal satin ribbon. I'm also putting one jingle bell on each wand, I have this vision of FI and I walking down the aisle after the ceremony with all the ribbons waving and the bells jingling, that and these are going to double in the reception, rather than clink glasses for us to kiss, the guests will wave the wands and with the ribbons and bellls we will get the hint, plus the kids are going to love them... here's the link to the DIY tutorial I'm using... http://www.intimateweddings.com/blog/diy-ribbon-wands/
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We were considering streamer poppers (we're probably going to be moving our ceremony so that our exit would be after dark, so we'll likely use something else).  They're available in different colors online, many are constructed so that there's no actual gunpowder/firework involved (spring-loaded), and some even have streamers that are attached so that clean-up isn't an issue.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards