• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
March 2010 Weddings

So Behind, Freaked Out, Stressed and Tired...but crazy Excited!

This is how I feel these days. 

My work computer as been acting up.  I have been able to read posts, but it freezes up when I try to comment.  So, I want to say a hearty CONGRATS!!! to everyone that has gotten married and to the ladies getting married this weekend.Smile

I have way too much to do and not enough time to do it.  It is 1:19am and I feel crazy because I just could not sleep till I emailed our vendors with our time line.  I feel sort of insane...

Any one else going or went a little batty?
Expecting Two Little Knuckleheads in June! BabyName TickerBabyName Ticker

Re: So Behind, Freaked Out, Stressed and Tired...but crazy Excited!

• I was starting to but I realized that if it's not done now, no amount of freaking out will get it done. Besides, the stress made me break out (can't have that on wedding day!)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker TickerAnniversaryPhotobucket
  • I feel you..I have been fighting the break outs for some time now.  I have a triple attack for the pimples...(pills, cream and water)...

I am freaking out because I should have thought a bit more about planning a wedding in the middle of the school semester Undecided
  • OMG! Definately exhausted and stressed and freaked out!

Sunday was my shower
    Mon - my FI defended his dissertation
    tues - appt with photographer and CRAZY HOUSE CLEANING!! eek
    weds - future inlaws arrive from india
    thurs - taking them to see my workplace etc
    friday - work
    saturday - rehearsal
    sunday - wedding!

Sunday and Monday were sooo surreal to me, it was like all this stuff that we have been talking about forever was happening. It flew by and it already seems like it happened a long time ago .. not just the last two days!

But I am really hoping I can slow my mind down for the big day and just enjoy it. I hope you guys can too!
    [img]http://lb1m.lilypie.com/dPagm4.png[/img]

TTC since May 2010
    Thyroid nodules- monitoring
    laprascopic appendectomy - march 10
    March 29- DX- Bilateral Hydrosalpinx
    laproscopic salpingectomy ( both tubes removed) June 6
    ivf #1 in august
    ER 8/12. -- ET (2 grade A blasts) 8/17 -- beta 8/25 =131 --beta2 8/29 = 509 -- beta3 8/31 =675 -- beta4 9/2 = 1017. We also have 5 frosties :)
    ***S/PAIFW***
  • Yep.  Been there, done that.  Delegate.  Do what you can.  Don't worry.
  • OMG, I am so happy Kev defended in Nov.  If he had to defend right now, I don't think we would make it...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards