Ohio-Toledo

may 28th wedding- with reviews!!

i first want to start off by thanking all of the girls on here for all of your help and opinions over the last year! now i want to say that our saturday wedding at schedel gardens was absoultly GORGEOUS! I posted a few pictures and just wanted to say a few things about my vendors!! CAP-ture photograph is who we went through for engagement and wedding pics. Carol is AMAZING to say the least and theur packages are very reasonable! our ceremony was at schedel gardens in elmore ohio and it was gorgeous! we got so many compliments about how beautiful it was and the best part is it didnt even need any decoration! veronica is very easy to work with there. for our cupcake tower and wedding cake we used christy from Creative Confections- another amazing person to work with, the cake was soooo good, and i let her completed design the look of our cake herself and it turned out fabulous! music we used decorative sounds- Mike did our ceremony and my bridal party walked to Marry me while i walked to 18th floor balcony. he did great and im so happy that i went with my dj at the wedding instead of the acoustic gutiar( saved alot) Rob dj'd our wedding. flowers were from Beth at Enchanted Flowers, i loved all of bly flowers!! they were beautiful! i met with her on a couple different ocasions because i was very indecisive and she was very helpful. next on the list is the caterer- lakeview banquet hall is where our reception was and we went through Nancy from Premier, the food was soooo good! the only thing that was a little upsetting is that the bar ran out of cranberry juice and the coordinatior had to run to the store. we supplied the alcohol but the hall supplied the mixers and fruit. FINALLY the best money spent on the whole wedding was our coordinatior APRIL from your perfect day. she is god sent. i wouldnt of been able to do any of this without her. she decorated the hall and picked up all of my rented stuff and i cant say enough great things about her! i 100% recommend her to all of you!  thank you again for all of your help and good luck to all of the future brides! enjoy the night- it flys by!

Re: may 28th wedding- with reviews!!

• bbn2011bbn2011 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used April from Your Perfect Day too!  I agree....the best money spent and she did a great job!

It sounds like your wedding was amazing!  Congrats to you!
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats!! Your pictures look like they are from a magazine!! Amazing!
  • rak123rak123 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Your pics are gorgeous!!!

I loved Schedel Gardens, I am glad everything turned out great!!

Also, I am using your cake lady and florist! So glad you gave them amazing reviews!

Congrats!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Those pictures are absolutely beautiful!  I'm so glad you had an amazing day!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • amw213amw213 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks everyone=) now were off to jamica!! ill pop in every once in awhile to get my "wedding fix" because i am sure going to miss it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards