Christian Weddings

Who's Getting Married In 3 Days?

B2B - Beth!!!!!  YAY!!!  I'm praying that you will have peace in these next few days and that your wedding day is even more amazing than you thought possible.

Re: Who's Getting Married In 3 Days?

• edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_whos-getting-married-3-days?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:694cf25f-60aa-4989-a0f1-421fa39e62b8Post:c6e5312e-416b-433a-9867-45af11758fbe">Who's Getting Married In 3 Days?</a>:
    [QUOTE]B2B - Beth!!!!!  YAY!!!  I'm praying that you will have peace in these next few days and that your wedding day is even more amazing than you thought possible.
    Posted by iamjoesgurl[/QUOTE]

Cosigned,
    Kellya01

PS: God is looking out for your good and to give you HOPE and a FUTURE!!!  Let that be your comfort, despite the circumstances that have been surrounding you these past few days.  Celebrate through the happy moments!! :-) 
    July 16, Our Wedding Day, is also International Juggling Day!
  • mrandmrsbristmrandmrsbrist member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Can I co-sign too? :)

I hope you stick around after the wedding. I can't wait to see pictures!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
  • edited December 2011
    wooooo! I wanna see pics really badly so you better stick around or we'll find ya ;)
  • edited December 2011
    Ah Im so happy for her!!!! :)
    Photobucket My perfect dress! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_whos-getting-married-3-days?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:694cf25f-60aa-4989-a0f1-421fa39e62b8Post:b9600314-2ce8-4351-a569-a7b56db340cb">Re: Who's Getting Married In 3 Days?</a>:
    [QUOTE]wooooo! I wanna see pics really badly so you better stick around or we'll find ya ;)
    Posted by joyfulbride424[/QUOTE]

we will stalk you down :D
    imageAnniversary
  • edited December 2011
    yes yes yes! lots and lots of pics!!! i am soooe xcited for you, Beth! your day will be gorgeous! 
  • edited December 2011
    WOOOHOOO!  Congrats to Beth and I want pics!!!  Praying that your day goes well!
    image imageimage image

My Blog

Anniversary

100/100 books read in 2012
    17/100 books read in 2013
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks girls!!  I just saw this - you rock!!  Sorry I've been MIA - everything's crazy!!

Thursday morning I drove to Arkansas, yesterday and today we had to get flooring for our house, paint colors, light fixtures and fans, and probably something else I forgot.  :P  Tomorrow night's the RD, and Sunday the wedding!!  Then Florida Tuesday morning, until the next Wednesday and THEN I'll be back on the board!!  I couldn't stay away so I asked FMIL if I could use her internet.  :P  Thanks for all your kind wishes and prayers!!

We had to move the wedding location from the spring to somewhere else, which we chose a gorgeous Bed and Breakfast (like a little house cottage deal).  The spring is flooded since they (we) got 10-13 inches of rain and it's suppose to storm bad Saturday night into Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday. I forgot the music, so I had to make a cd at my sister's, and the cd was scratched so I have to redo it.  :P  There's a bunch of other craziness going on because stuff isn't working right, but I just keep remembering all y'all's kind words and encouragement that God DOES have a plan and that it wasn't meant to be if it didn't work out.  :)  Thank the Lord I'm back on track with him!!  I'm filled with so much more joy than I could ever imagine!!  And everything runs so much smoother (even though the devil tries to make it bumpy and full of turmoil).  Thanks again girls!!

CW Siggy : Favorite Flower
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Any and all God created. Each one is a masterpiece. :)

I'm married!! As of May 1st, 2011. :)

Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • edited December 2011
    I'm a little late on this, but congrats and have fun! Your day will be beautiful! I agree with the others- I would love to see pictures! Enjoy your big day becoming a Mrs.! 
  • GJones27GJones27 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm also late, but congrats and good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards