Oregon

Unique ideas for Bachelorette/Bachelor parties???

Any one have unique ideas for Bachelorette/bachelor parties in Portland? Any downtown hotel recommendations? Need help!

Re: Unique ideas for Bachelorette/Bachelor parties???

• felkelsfelkels member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    have a friend who went bowling for his bachelor party, and we had a spa night with movies at the brides home...did pedicures and ate fondue...it was a blast! 
  • edited December 2011
    I always thought it would be fun to go to Bend or somewhere out in the woods and rent a cabin with everyone together -- that way, you can all have fun but not spend crazy amounts of money or worry about who's going to drive after you've ben drinking.
  • edited December 2011
    Grand Central Bowling is susposed to be really cool, and its a nice new facility.  Also you can rent a room with 2 private blowing lanes and its own bar.  The food is pretty good too I hear
  • DramaGeekDramaGeek member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We did a joint dinner at John Barleycorns, outside for a summer wedding, and then the guys took the groom and played poker all night (they purchased an awesome new poker table and chips as a gift to him, so he got to keep that stuff afterward) and we ladies headed back to the B&Gs apartment for wine tasting and "advice."  It was fun.
  • edited December 2011

I am a Pure Romance consultant and I can make your bachelorette party exciting. Have a girls night in by hosting an in home Pure Romance party, I will provide you and your guests with tips and techniques for enhancing your relationship with your partners...or yourself!  The party is easy and completely free, plus you get free gifts for hosting! If you are interested in booking a party or finding out more information contact me directly at 503-385-8311 or email at darbycarkeek.pureromance.com

You can also view my website at www.darbycarkeek.pureromance.com" target="_blank" title="Pure Romance by Darby">www.darbycarkeek.pureromance.com 

I am located in Salem, OR but can travel to any location in Oregon. I look forward to speaking with you soon!

Darby Carkeek
    Pure Romance Consultant
    503-385-8311

• edited December 2011
    Me and my fiance are just having ours at my house. Were gonna have a barbeque and just listen to music and kick back with our future in-laws.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards