South Asian Weddings

Back and MARRIED! (Pics posted)

Hi Lovely Ladies!

I just got married last Friday (9/17).  It was the most perfect day.  We shared our ceremony with my parents and a few of our closest friends on the bank of a river.  It was gorgeous and absolutely perfect.  After the ceremony and pictures, we went up the street for dinner at a quaint, delicious French restaurant. The owner took care of us that night and even joined our table to talk and offer his well-wishes.

I didn't miss having a larger wedding at all.  If I had to do it all again, I would have done everything the very same.  Everything about the day was perfect and dream-like from start to finish.  We got to enjoy every second with the people who matter most to us, and there was no drama or worries about timelines/guest lists/all the other myriad of things. :))))))

We're just so happy that finally, after 2 years separated by oceans, that we are finally together and able to start our happy life together.

Re: Back and MARRIED! (Pics posted)

• edited December 2011
    Congratulations Mrs. Khan! Your description sounds wonderful, just what a wedding day should be.

Your pictures are beautiful, too! Thank you for sharing! It must feel so surreal to finally be together after so long :)

ExerciseMilestone
  • Trupti8584Trupti8584 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations Mrs Khan.. You looked beautiful!
    what lipstick are you wearing? Its pretty.
  • edited December 2011
    I am wearing a red lip lacquer by Sally Hansen which I got on clearance at Walgreens!  It was the exact color of red I was going for and about $20 cheaper than the one I was looking at at Sephora. Score!
  • kpwedkkkpwedkk member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations Mrs Khan!!! Welcome to married life! I love your surroundings, your garland (fantastic job by the way), your outfit, your smiles, it was one of the most heartfelt moments in your life, and treasure that forever!! Not to mention the pictures are absolutely beautiful and stunning! I love the shots with you and your DH by the waterfall! It's so peaceful!!  I love your mehendi :) It came out so wonderfully!

Congratulations again!

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Miss K ~
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks so much to you for all of your help and advice.  You are the guru of all things south asian wedding! :)
  • SonaliPopSonaliPop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats, sweetie!
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats! It looks beautiful!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • HinajHinaj member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats mrs!!!
  • MrsBMMrsBM member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

BEAUTIFUL PICTURES Mrs Khan.
    Congratulations.  Glad to hear your day was amazing!

• edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone! It means a lot. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards