California-Los Angeles
Options

QOTD

How was everyone's Easter/Passover?  Did you do anything special? 
Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: QOTD

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I went to Catalina on Saturday.

Yesterday I made a nice brunch and a nice holiday dinner. Since we don't have kids and don't live near family, Easter isn't really something special at the moment.
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had a busy weekend; Saturday had sorority stuff to do during the morning/early afternoon and then the rest of the night finished getting the baby's room ready!!!!  The closet and drawers were the worst.  Sunday, after church, we had family over and it was GREAT!
    My Planning Bio - updated 4/19/10
    Our Wedding Teasers
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    243 invited image 170 Said YES image 45 Can't party US image 28 Haven't heard from image Invitations sent out on 4/6/10 - Our RSVP date is 5/15/10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    jagore08jagore08 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It's been a pretty lazy Easter.  I was on the couch sick and DH brought home take out.  All in all it was a good Easter.
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I spent pretty much the whole weekend cooking. We had Passover dinner last night, and since FI's parents were tired of dealing with it all, we were elected (or should I say I was) to cook and host this year. Kinda interesting hosting a religious holiday that I wasn't brought up with (so with all of that, I didn't have the time to color eggs like I wanted to. Boo).

I finally finished doing dishes and cleaning up a couple of hours ago. I'm kinda glad the weekend's over lol.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ran errands yesterday and cooked dinner for hubby, me and our friend.  I'm exhausted though.  My kitty went missing last night and we spend 45 minutes looking for him.  He came walking down the sidewalk with a mouse in his mouth.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards